EA Forums - Banner

Zombie Sandwich is special

Replies

• I really want this!! Just 50donuts away from it >.>
  • If u have 100 donuts m, this is worth every cent.
  • asiafinest wrote: »
    Wow i would have missed how cool this thing was if i didnt come to the forum. I just thought it was a overpriced dumpster lol. I wish it would offer longer tasks like 4, 8, or 12 hours. I would love to see them as zombies all day long lol

I was thinking this same thing. I haven't pulled the trigger yet but if this were added I'd be on it like stink on a skunk.
  • How do I get these?
  • Not in store, no special
  • I'm liking the Zombie Sandwich a lot!

bMAXeUZ.png
  • No help? I want to buy zombie sandwich. Wherever is it?
  • Yay I see the mods abused their authority once again by removing all my messages and making all my posts invisible. Too funny. Time to contact EA - unreal. I also love how they allow LP to post information re: upcoming content that violates the rules. Get a life - most of you have kids and this is what you do? LOL!
  • Zombie Frink.

frinkzombie.png
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • shelton540 wrote: »
    No help? I want to buy zombie sandwich. Wherever is it?
    It should be in the store for sale at 100 donuts, it looks like a large trash bin, if it's not in there then all I can suggest is that you contact EA support.
  • shelton540 wrote: »
    No help? I want to buy zombie sandwich. Wherever is it?

It should be in the store under this panel:

THOHXXVII_One_Panel.png

• Thanks. I looked there. No dumpster. I've sent ea a message
  • Wow, I have to say that this is just awesome. Being able to summon a zombie party is beyond joy! Great job EA!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Hey EA! I want a Zombie Sandwich for the next [2017] treehouse of horror. Please. And while you're at it make it a 24-hour job. I want everyone to zombie all da time.
  • rw228
    1056 posts Member
    Man I haven't used this in awhile. I forgot it was a premium task. I'll start sending all my non premium characters/skins on this again when I can set one hour tasks.
  • 0Brooders0
    2193 posts Member
    Favourite. Purchase. Ever. B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • rw228
    1056 posts Member
    Does anyone remember if the zombie tasks can be rushed at the end for free like normal tasks?
  • rw228 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember if the zombie tasks can be rushed at the end for free like normal tasks?

Yes they can.
  • bluntcard
    3865 posts Member
    EA: Please add more time selections for ZS. Please also make the Nightmare Pile like the Zombie Sandwich so that all kids may go Trick or Treating at the same time. Thank you!
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • rw228
    1056 posts Member
    Here is something I've always wondered. If we have a premium building it essentially grants regular characters 50% more for tasks there, but why don't premium characters get 50% more for tasks there?