EA Forums - Banner

Can't log in!!!!!!

13Next

Replies

• I'm two clapboards away from another set of bonuts. I was fine til now.
  • I was logged out awhile ago and couldn't log back in. Still not able to log in - getting "EA Network Unavailable. The EA network could not be reached at this time. Please try again later."
  • Getting the same here in the UK, bart screen cannot connect to server
  • Same... :(
    What now??
  • Same in Au. EA network can not be reached at this time. Try again later. Then try and try and try again. Still trying
  • Ive raised a ticket but guess its a case of waiting for the server issues to be resolved
  • Just noticed origin are having issues too.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • Just adding my experience so far. I'm in the UK, was forcibly logged out late last night, and the password reset options were non-responsive.

Left it alone and tried again this morning. At this point I was getting the prompt to log-in, but selecting the EA icon to log-in was giving me the 'EA network unavailable' error.

I uninstalled and reinstalled as my wife was not having the same connection issues (although she also didn't get logged out last night). My game is now attempting to update but is stuck on 8/24 updates with a repeated 'Bart screen' being unable to connect.

I'll hang fire and hopefully this will get sorted soon enough.
  • Only a few Bart screens here this morning for me, but I just had a mild heart attack when I went to visit my neighbours... all gone! List empty! This must be related to the servers being down?
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    Just noticed origin are having issues too.

ea and origin are one thing now
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Try logging in now. Have just been able to after no access all day.

I thought they were separate. Ta anyway
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • I was able to get in using cellphone data only. I had to turn off wifi on the cell phone. Every other platform I have that uses wifi will not connect, but cellphone data only does!
  • I've reset my password 3 times and I'm still getting an invalid password error. I can sign into the forum but not tapped out
    HomerND84 wrote: »

I thought they were separate. Ta anyway

not anymore they "fused" ;)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord