EA Forums - Banner

Just purchased shipwreck with obels

Replies

• Because if only the shore can cause a shipwreck that starts to give the ocean poor self esteem.

I'm still aiming for the shipwreck only because the game is already lagging like crazy with the amount of stuff I have, so adding 30 more houses would probably blow extra much.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Can it be placed on any other sort of water or just ocean?
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Can it be placed on any other sort of water or just ocean?

I don't think there is any object that can be placed on the in-land water. Mono-rail sections if you count that.
  • I dont have the shipwreck have absolutely no intention of getting it and I have that awsome, super spectacular amazingly wonderful gate. So it is possible to get it without the shipwreck. The difference for me were a few premium purchases I made that came with MAG points.

I wasn't interested for several reasons, first as someone else mentioned the lack of water space. My waterfront already looks like a sea borne junk yard. After I saw it in a friends town I was glad I made the right choice. For my town, that is.

Now I am trying to decide if the haunted stable is worth it or if I should keep building my spooky house farm.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Getting closer to saying that this ship, can get WRECKED!
    1000 Obols is 50 wall pieces, I could do so much more with those 50 pieces than this one object.
  • I like it, even though it doesn't have sound and a has a lame animation . It looks great with the ghost ship and some islands around.

• When I get it I'm going to place it by the ghost ship
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Offering the ghost ship now would have made so much sense.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I'm going to pass. going to craft spooky houses instead.
  • I like it. I placed it with the ghost pirate ship.
    5Ecgn5fl.jpg
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I like it. I placed it with the ghost pirate ship.
    5Ecgn5fl.jpg

The way you have it looks nice. I think I'll get it now. Thanks.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • What are you, a sheep?

Man, it does look good....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • just craft if you have enough obol... and not wait until it is only on sale for donut in limited time sale imho
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    What are you, a sheep?

Man, it does look good....

:D
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I'm passing on it as I'd rather have a stockpile of other items instead. Since this will be the first time I pass on an event item that's craftable, it probably means it will become premium in the future with an awesome multiplier ;)
  • i'm kinda doubtful that i'll even get there
    i dont even have the stables yet

obals have really sucked throughout this event, i dont understand
  • I debated but went ahead and got it. They seem to have given the obels a much needed boost. I thought it was going to take me 10 to 12 days to collect enough, but it ended up only taking 3 to 4.

If you have enough now, grab it - everything from here on out is gravy. If you don't have enough in a few days, the obels will probably be better spent at the end event on the new, unique decorations instead of something that's just going to end up in storage.
  • just got it... stuck it between a couple of the small sandy islands I had already... looks pretty good there.
  • realistically we need another 2 or 3 strips of water in the game....atm it just doesnt make sense
    islands so close to land? a whale so close to land? so many huge boats so close together? meeeeh
  • Thanks to today's daily challenge reward of 120 obols, I got the shipwreck.