EA Forums - Banner

Springfield falls

Prev1
Considering purchasing. Just wanted to know how big it is? thanks for any information

Replies

  • Funny how the reserve is about the same size. I have that and park, so now I definitely don't need the falls....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • i just need to know how much land it takes up
  • 8x12 if i counted right
  • nissa762 wrote: »
    8x12 if i counted right

    Your count is right, unless mines off too. I finally broke down and picked it up and really like the look of it. I am really due for a redesign with all the new stuff
  • nissa762 wrote: »
    8x12 if i counted right

    Your count is right, unless mines off too. I finally broke down and picked it up and really like the look of it. I am really due for a redesign with all the new stuff

    It goes super well with the new sanctuary, but I don't have room for that as the falls are in the "woods" area of my western area.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Funny how the reserve is about the same size. I have that and park, so now I definitely don't need the falls....

    Definitely don't? This is just a rough test sketch (can't stitch on my iPad), but I think they all go together nicely. I particularly love the difference in scale between the three waterfalls/trees. I might rotate the reserve to turn the flow, but we'll see. I'm just loving having three waterfalls.

    RSih1Myl.jpg

    Z8K9aMzl.jpg

    I can't wait to build my waterfall river area.
  • parkna1234
    127 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    smohqy wrote: »
    simp7fan wrote: »
    Funny how the reserve is about the same size. I have that and park, so now I definitely don't need the falls....

    Definitely don't? This is just a rough test sketch (can't stitch on my iPad), but I think they all go together nicely. I particularly love the difference in scale between the three waterfalls/trees. I might rotate the reserve to turn the flow, but we'll see. I'm just loving having three waterfalls.

    RSih1Myl.jpg

    Z8K9aMzl.jpg

    I can't wait to build my waterfall river area.

    That looks really cool! Especially the last two look really like they flow into each other.
  • Must say the pictures look great. Convinced me to buy the Falls can't wait to get it in my forested area of Springfield
  • Ooooh I really like the falls with the lake. Really torn now because I had my lake set up nice how I liked it, but might have to borrow this :blush:
  • SF is one of the rarest items in the game. Only coming back once before! Get it while it's hot!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I love Springfield falls, I also put it next to the other waterfall and also added the hot springs next to it. My town is a mess, I'll eventually clean it up lol

    Rgw5Lgkh.jpg
  • Springfield Falls is beautiful! But I am still not sure if I'm buying it, because I am saving donuts for BF and Christmas. :tongue:
  • KingSuperDreas
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I love all the Springfield nature items, they are so easy to make work together. Always worth the doughnuts for me, love creating nature areas.

    RCmVUyp.jpg
  • That is beautiful. I take pride in building my Springsfield too. I really want the National Forest Park Waterfalls. Does anyone know if it will be comming back for purchase? I missed out, & hope it will be available again.
  • next presidential update probably
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I love all the Springfield nature items, they are so easy to make work together. Always worth the doughnuts for me, love creating nature areas.

    RCmVUyp.jpg

    Looks great.
  • Ok, thanks.
  • I love all the Springfield nature items, they are so easy to make work together. Always worth the doughnuts for me, love creating nature areas.

    RCmVUyp.jpg

    Nice!

  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Funny how the reserve is about the same size. I have that and park, so now I definitely don't need the falls....

    Agreed. Springfield Falls is over-rated. There I said it.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    it's good but IMO needs to be right up against the end of Springfield
    i never understood people having water behind the waterfalls....so the water somehow goes up into the air in order to feed the waterfall? uh ok

    eh i guess any 3d effects just dont do it for me
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.