EA Forums - Banner

Would you rather...?|

Prev1
If you had to choose, you'd prefer:

A. 2 water strips released
B. SH terrain behind the mountains released
C. Snow terrain (permanent, like the desert)
D. A fun event reviving Krustyland

Replies

• I'd choose C because its always nice to have new land textures.
    Why don't you NUKE I dare ye (do it, join the dark side)
  • I'd have to go with B , assuming that you are taking about 4 strips minimum if not then A, C would be my last choice as I don't like the completely white look.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    B would be my first choice. I would also be happy with A. I don't really care about C or D.
  • I take the all of the above option, if available. I've been waiting for them to get creative with KL and make people want to visit...they've been so clever with the events lately, I think someone there might have an ace up their sleeve when it comes to the land we all forgot.
  • D because there is a ton of unused land there but only if many more buildings become avalible to place in KL from SF.
    do like all the choices and wouldn't mind any or all of the choices!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • A & B is my choice.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Probably A B and D. Snow is great but makes sense that would be snowing only on winter. It wii be great that snow would be permanent all the winter and not only for xmas...
  • C is my first choice. Because new texture like Castie said. It would probably be the only way we could have snow year round if we could get some sort of snow ground. And B is my second choice....especially if its past the Heights mountains because a brand new huge area to work with[hopefully bigger than heights area] would be appreciated. I actually brought this up in one of the other threads where if they would unlock the area on the other side of the Heights area I could place all my Xmas items and make it a permanent Xmas area.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    If you had to choose, you'd prefer:

A. 2 water strips released
    B. SH terrain behind the mountains released
    C. Snow terrain (permanent, like the desert)
    D. A fun event reviving Krustyland

A. Ok, but this will not benefit most players, especially low level ones. And the time necessary to build pier sections would be a never ending grind. But the thought of a cruise ship with tasks for Springfielders is intriguing. Or a cargo ship.

B. This would be helpful, but they would have to add at least three buildings to produce three new "products" needed for payment. Which would mean more grinding. That won't be very popular.

C. Except for those who want a permanent winter/holiday area, not very useful. Would be better added to KL.

D. This would be nice, especially if tied to a springtime event encompassing other lesser early year holidays, including some European, African, South Seas, South American, and far Eastern celebrations. Make it a truly global worlds fair type celebration.
  • Snow terrain as so many ice decorations go to waste.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    A then B
    I've given up hope for D, but that would be cool
    Don't care about C, get plenty of the stuff irl
  • DeadSpaceBoy
    129 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm gonna go crazy here and pick A,B,C, and D. >:) Can't be too hard for EA to implement all four options.

A. - We should have had a third water strip a long time ago. EA should make this happen asap. A fourth strip is not really needed imo, but still welcome.

B. - EA should have released this when they did the second Heights update. Loads of long time players who have everything, need land desperately to keep designing. Hopefully Heights part III will give us this land next year.

C. - This would definitely be a cool addition to the game, but might make TSTO an even bigger app memory wise then it already is now. LPN advise is needed here.

D. - It's been ages since Krustyland had any kind of update. Like many have said in the past, it seems that EA has abandoned Krustyland and left it for dead. So this looks very unlikely to happen. I would love an event in Krustyland though.

• b or c.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • C. would be fun but I'd rather have other textures first like sand, small paths decking for lakes and rivers.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • So hard to choose. B and C though. If only one, I'd want C first.
  • C, as i Have a Christmas Area, least keen on Krustyland. B is second, as the area is there, but not usable.
  • B. I use the SH area for my Halloween and Christmas stuff and I'm out of room.
    D. Would be cool but I don't see it happening

I don't care about water strips or snow but I'm not anti them either.
  • As long as we're wishing for stuff can I take a mix of B & D. Open the space behind the mountains and move Krustyland there. Either a full transfer or just close down the current one with everything from there being put in storage. We'd have to rebuild it, but to me its worth it to have KL no longer its own separate, ignored area. Extra bonus if we're able to use buildings/decos there that we can't in the current KL.
  • D. Turn Krustyland into Six Flags Over Krusty and then use buildings and decorations from the Simpsons travels around the world.
  • mwpete wrote: »
    D. Turn Krustyland into Six Flags Over Krusty and then use buildings and decorations from the Simpsons travels around the world.

That makes too much sense, so, no.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.