EA Forums - Banner

I Tuesday today...it will snow in SF

Prev13
bluntcard
3719 posts Member
edited December 2016
My prediction: Tuesday, Dec. 6th...we will get our Holiday, Winter update.
Let it snow. Here we go. I think I know. Make it so.
Post edited by bluntcard on
Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

Replies

• I also predict penguins...
  • And lambs with Santa hats. I have a feeling.
  • And Maggie ice skating. I have a sense.
  • I think the Winter Event will start on Tuesday.
    "If something's too hard to do, then it is not worth trying." -Homer
  • johncolombo
    11273 posts Senior Moderator
    2paq1ongamre.gif
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I am voting for today, because - I really want it to start today :)
  • It will start on the first Tuesday after the first Thursday after the first Saturday after the first.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I'm voting for today too, but only because I'm bored lol. I think it'll arrive Tuesday :)
  • I really hope (and predict) that your four predictions are wrong. Today is "pakjesavond" in the Netherlands, the day that Sinterklaas and Black Pete bring bags withs gifts and we sing songs and drink hot chocolate. The kids will be bummed out if the christmas event drops today, cause I'll be too preoccupied and Sinterklaas will silently ride by our house (makes absolutely no sense unless you're Dutch). :D
  • Fifa57594
    25 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I really hope (and predict) that your four predictions are wrong. Today is "pakjesavond" in the Netherlands, the day that Sinterklaas and Black Pete bring bags withs gifts and we sing songs and drink hot chocolate. The kids will be bummed out if the christmas event drops today, cause I'll be too preoccupied and Sinterklaas will silently ride by our house (makes absolutely no sense unless you're Dutch). :D

I know what you mean by 'Sinterklaas will silently ride by our house' because I'm also Dutch. We celebrated it yesterday so for me it doesn't matter if the update comes today :smile:
  • I really hope (and predict) that your four predictions are wrong. Today is "pakjesavond" in the Netherlands, the day that Sinterklaas and Black Pete bring bags withs gifts and we sing songs and drink hot chocolate. The kids will be bummed out if the christmas event drops today, cause I'll be too preoccupied and Sinterklaas will silently ride by our house (makes absolutely no sense unless you're Dutch). :D

:D I hearded he was already on the roof of the neighbours with his horse last night. Don't forget all the peppernuts and spicenuts we will eat today! Tomorrow he will leave back to spain in his steamboat, then the winter update will hit.
  • Daanige wrote: »
    I really hope (and predict) that your four predictions are wrong. Today is "pakjesavond" in the Netherlands, the day that Sinterklaas and Black Pete bring bags withs gifts and we sing songs and drink hot chocolate. The kids will be bummed out if the christmas event drops today, cause I'll be too preoccupied and Sinterklaas will silently ride by our house (makes absolutely no sense unless you're Dutch). :D

:D I hearded he was already on the roof of the neighbours with his horse last night. Don't forget all the peppernuts and spicenuts we will eat today! Tomorrow he will leave back to spain in his steamboat, then the winter update will hit.

Also, you have to be nice otherwise you will end up in the bag of Sinterklaas :wink:
  • Tommorow as Tuesday tends to be update day.
  • The answer is to put everyone on a 24 hour task...then the update will come!
  • Hahaha yes who wants to sacrifice themselves to the cause?
  • I vote for Tuesday as I don't think they've ever done an event on a Monday before.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • no teaser on fb yet so...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • the day that Sinterklaas and Black Pete

I don't get how in this day and age it's considered acceptable to 'black up' in an otherwise amazing country
  • I wish it would be today too. But no teaser yet or anything....even Reddit doesn't have anything leaked or anything. So....its not looking good. But then again its only 15 minutes past 6AM here.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.

• Mortiis07 wrote: »
    the day that Sinterklaas and Black Pete

I don't get how in this day and age it's considered acceptable to 'black up' in an otherwise amazing country

First off, it's special day for little kids. You have to set your shoe near a fireplace and then Sinterklaas or one of his Pieten will put a present into it.

Second, it's been a tradition for hundreds of years in our country and a couple of others. It has nothing to do with racism, but offcourse there will always be racist people trying to link it to racism. It's been a subject of discussion in our country for some years now and the black pieten are being changed to only have smudges of black or a mix of colors on their face instead of their whole face being black.