EA Forums - Banner

The Official Gnome Glitch Thread.

Prev134
RyderMike319
254 posts Member
edited December 2016
I opened my game this morning and my gnome gps tracking thing was gone. How am i supposed to find him without that? When I click the gnome box, it says my guy is roaming the town to go and find him, but he's a tiny spec, how am i to do it without the tracker
Post edited by johncolombo on

Replies

• My game keeps saying that he is running around town, but he is still in the box. I have a task in the taskbar to find him, there is also a notice in the gnome tab of the christmas event box, and it has been over four hours since I last caught him. I tried restarting the game, synchronizing by going to the friend screen, etc. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Yes I'm having this issue...I'm with Android what are using? Not that I think it really has something to do with that...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yes I'm having this issue...I'm with Android what are using? Not that I think it really has something to do with that...
    I just dropped by and your gnome was all locked up in his box, so I chased your turkey around town but he wouldn't give up any drugs. :D

DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Lol yah he's being stingy right now!!! Mean turkey!!
  • Hey OP try going into your krustyland and then back....apparently that worked for me!!!
  • That's good you got him fixed. I had no ideas on that one.
  • Yeah I was worried there for a second!!! Lol
  • Hey OP try going into your krustyland and then back....apparently that worked for me!!!

Thanks, I had the same problem, couldn't figure out how to find him.

When I got back from Krustyland, it just popped up. I can't believe I'll have to do this every four hours. :-/
  • Well as much as I try I can't find the little beggar! I must have tried to find it about 30 times!!!!

Mands xxx
  • Well as much as I try I can't find the little beggar! I must have tried to find it about 30 times!!!!

Well did the radar help? It should help you go to the exact spot. Don't worry if you can't see the gnome; it might be on a road behind a building. Just tap where the radar is telling you it is.

Well did the radar help? It should help you go to the exact spot. Don't worry if you can't see the gnome; it might be on a road behind a building. Just tap where the radar is telling you it is.

The radar didn't come up for me, until I went to krustyland and returned then it came up. I'm not sure but think it's hidden behind the daily task thing.
  • The radar didn't come up for me, until I went to krustyland and returned then it came up. I'm not sure but think it's hidden behind the daily task thing.

You mean you couldn't even activate the radar? Or do you mean the pointer was hidden? The pointer moves around as you scroll around town.
  • EmmieEmmies
    83 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for the help, I will try going to Krustyland and see if that helps. I thought maybe after leaving it all night it would work, but no such luck.

Edit: it worked! Thank you thank you thank you!
  • your welcome!! no problem!! ;) gotta look out for other forum members!! ;)
  • Very important tip, going to Kristy Land and back. I didn't have the gnome available to tap until I reset it via KL. Thanks guys!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Going to Krustyland and back has worked for the people that have had this issue.
  • I've yet to figure the gnome out. I tap on the "floater", and tap DO IT.
    Then the GPS icon appears. If i tap that, nothing happens.
    If I don't tap it, nothing happens.
  • willp_70 wrote: »
    I've yet to figure the gnome out. I tap on the "floater", and tap DO IT.

Keep scrolling towards the icon until you find the gnome. The icon moves and has arrows in it
  • Someone in B&I said in their game they aren't being awarded the currency from the gnome game. I can't check for another 3 hours... anyone else having trouble with this? KL and back didn't work.
  • willp_70 wrote: »
    I've yet to figure the gnome out. I tap on the "floater", and tap DO IT.

Keep scrolling towards the icon until you find the gnome. The icon moves and has arrows in it

Aha! Thank You.