EA Forums - Banner

G R U M P L E'S FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• I wonder if most of us in this thread started playing about the same time, because I don't have any of this stuff either. That ice castle I see in neighbors towns is really cool.

I started playing Halloween 2013. The last time grumple was offered I was still freemium so I didn't buy. I missed a lot of cool stuff back then.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I wonder if most of us in this thread started playing about the same time, because I don't have any of this stuff either. That ice castle I see in neighbors towns is really cool.

I started playing Halloween 2013. The last time grumple was offered I was still freemium so I didn't buy. I missed a lot of cool stuff back then.

I've played almost the whole time, less four months I think. I just couldn't afford to buy everything I wanted.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Oh hello, EA.
    May I request that you bring back The Grumple to buy? I have coveted it for years.
    And also the Ice Castle?
    Thanks.

Penguin agrees

tumblr_na0cy71h891tek7wlo1_500.gif

Also we need penguins
    gegL3Py.gif

However if you really need the jolly red man then just get creative and use old king coal.
    oldkingcoal_better_coal_911_left_image_13.png
  • Count me in, I covet the ice castle in every town I see it. Grumple is just badass lol
    #iwantthegrumple
    Too :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • bump.
  • #iwantthegrumple

#teamgrumple
  • Still no Grumple after the patch. ;)
    #teamgrumple
  • #TheGrumpleMatters
  • I was ready to buy the ice castle last year too. I still have that Martin costume with only two jobs.
  • We're all on EA naughty list this year so no Grumple.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • But for all of you who want Mr.Costington: You should check the Wiki, there might be some very good news for you.
    #teamgrumple
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    We're all on EA naughty list this year so no Grumple.

Ha ha, for sure.
  • The return of Sherry Bobbins would also be great.
    #teamgrumple
  • Count me in as another who wants The Grumple.

AND Sherry Bobbins!!!
  • Don't give up hope on #Grumple yet as there's plenty of event left yet.
  • tumblr_mpv075iNN41srbff4o1_250.gif
    He's watching and waiting.
    #teamgrumple
  • I was so hoping I'd have the chance to get him this event. Even saved donuts just for him. #Grumple
  • joejoe5050
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Grumples for everyone!!!
  • And Father Sean. And Kumiko.
  • locked away by the power of ancient gods the grumple is, in a place no holiday spirit can reach. Yes. let him be rare, and taste of the fruitcake of despair. for i sayeth unto thee that the grumple annoyeth me. and whyeth doth he caption with such bile? for sooth, at a tap he reviles. what holiday is that which requires his spit spat? .....zounds! generic grinch makes me flinch with tapping finger frought and tapping all for naught because grumple's always under finger there he lingers when you want a nearby tappable he won't clear thy map o' trouble. he is the grumple, so there! dine on the fruitcake o' despair. Oh holiday made bare. feel the feelings the grumple feels not.... and care! pray to the new gods that on solstice morn he'll be there!