EA Forums - Banner

Max Daily offerings?

AirurandoP
852 posts Member
edited December 2016
Has anyone reached or know what the daily offering max is in Springfield Henge? I seem to remember a similar event in the past (original Monorail event? last Winter Event?) where there was a max amount of resources you could Trade in a single day.

P.S. The Gnome mini game, as with this event, is cool
Post edited by AirurandoP on

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

Replies

• Am not sure yet, haven't hit one yet today. Turned in as much as I could so far but didn't track the number of turn ins or if there's an amount cap.

This might work like a previous event where we'll hit a cap later on in the act and the balance carries over until you do.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I also haven't reached it yet. I have lots and lots of catnip but not enough figurines.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I also haven't reached it yet. I have lots and lots of catnip but not enough figurines.

You can tap the X in the corner of "orders" to get a new one. Might get some that need less figurines. :smile:
  • But the lock ones you can only do 1 a day?
  • meinaz wrote: »

You can dismiss one task a day it shoudl refesh the task choosen (small, medium or large) this should help if your stuck trading in the same item or not, one of my towns didnt refresh right.

I thought this, too...I quickly handed in four offerings and got the daily prize earlier today. Should I keep handing things in even though it says no new prize for 10 hours?

I thought this, too...I quickly handed in four offerings and got the daily prize earlier today. Should I keep handing things in even though it says no new prize for 10 hours?

You can, but won't get the prize.

You can, but won't get the prize.

I just poked around and now I get it. There appear to be two effects of handing in offerings. If you hand in 4, you get the daily prize. But each offering earns antlers, which fills the bar on the main prize track (the first tab). So you do want to keep handing in offerings even after you've gotten the smaller daily prize.

These events got so complicated, haha. I didn't play for a while until the Halloween event and I'm still figuring it out.
  • We've had an event like this before, where we had to trade in daily offerings.

If my memory serves me right, you can obviously exchange more than the required 4, but depending on how hard you grind, you may find if you continue to do this you'll hit the required amount of antlers for the main prize track way before the event ends. That's obviously a positive, but you'll still have to trade every day thereafter if you want the daily bonus prizes too.
    Exactly. :smile:
    • Play every day & make X trade-ins for daily prizes. (Though this time around, it's only crafting currency & donuts, not actual prizes like Western event etc.)
    • Trade beyond that "daily prize" amount to get currency for the main prize line.
    If there's a cap in place (no-one is reporting hitting it, but EA does like to restrict the pace of Events), it'll be X,000 per day. So on Day 3, you can ean an accumulated max of (X,000 x3) currency from trade-ins. If you miss a day, the cap still increases so you can actually do more 'til you catch up. (You could even leave it all 'til the last day & cash in everything then!!)
    Also, non-trade-in antlers don't count towards the cap (eg. friend visits, from tapping pagans) - only trading in of catnip & crafted idols.

• yes there's a max and it's... 1 milion apparently so no max lol
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • The title of this thread does make me smile :)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

You can dismiss one task a day it shoudl refesh the task choosen (small, medium or large) this should help if your stuck trading in the same item or not, one of my towns didnt refresh right.

Thanks I did use the refresh. It didn't help. I am sure at some point I will have more tasks for catnip.
  • 2almondnut wrote: »
    The title of this thread does make me smile :)

Why?

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• I like pagan things and it just sounds smile inducing in my mind
  • Will the other 2 workshops(?) Mose and the other open at the beginning of Act 2? Right now I'm struggling on monorail since bunches are farming **** and whittling.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Will the other 2 workshops(?) Mose and the other open at the beginning of Act 2? Right now I'm struggling on monorail since bunches are farming **** and whittling.

I focus on the Monorail for the whole day using all the characters for it to get it out of the way. Then I put them back on whatever task or event they are needed for. Works well to get it out of the way quickly.

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg