EA Forums - Banner

EA Has Unbundled the Bundles! Santa Homer Now and soon others in Store!!

Prev13
IckabodSchrek
5919 posts Member
edited December 2016
x54glj.jpg
Edit: Santa Homer and the Village has been Unbundled and is available with a rebate!!
Thank you EA!! I'm so happy right now and Homer has been pulled from Pagan duties and is happily flying his sleigh across my screen!!
Check LPNs ' What Changed' thread for full details

Now release the Grumple :D
You've done it again. Many of us can't buy items that we have waited, sometimes- years for!
I want Santa's Village with Santa Homer, but it's not in my store because I have another part of the "Bundle". I don't even care if I have to pay the full price... just make it available for everyone! Please!
Post edited by IckabodSchrek on
DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!

Replies

• Lucky for me I never bought any of the previous parts for this one (will miss out on some of the others though). It's poor marketing by EA when lots of people would be happy to buy the missing bits.
  • I completely agree, although I am able to buy the Santa bundle, my husband can't as he already has 1 of the items. I cannot understand why EA would do this and miss out on people spending donuts (and in some cases actual money) for items.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • DeadSpaceBoy
    129 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    You've done it again. Many of us can't buy items that we have waited, sometimes- years for!
    I want Santa's Village with Santa Homer, but it's not in my store because I have another part of the "Bundle". I don't even care if I have to pay the full price... just make it available for everyone! Please!

^This. I already have Santa Flanders. EA is losing money with these bundles. I would gladly pay full price for Santa Homer and the Santa Village.

I would even buy this deal if EA would offer it again.
    nl4qnn7vwdz4k.jpg
  • I didn't even know there was a bundle with Santa Homer who I have also wanted but apparently won't be able to get since I must have something else from the bundle too.
  • If this isn't changed, I'm going to miss out on three of the bundles because I have some of it. Most notably I'll miss Santa Ned, Clause Co., and the cherished dancing reindeer. This makes me sad. I hope this is fixed.
  • They get me in every event with this kind of stupidity. Why do they bundle these things?
  • weird...so they're punishing people for buying items in the past?
    the lesson? never buy anything :tired_face:
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    chrisgyo wrote: »
    weird...so they're punishing people for buying items in the past?

That wouldn't even help since some bundles contain things that were given for free or as prizes during previous events.
  • You've done it again. Many of us can't buy items that we have waited, sometimes- years for!
    agreed!

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • chrisgyo wrote: »

For two of the upcoming bundles they are punishing people just for playing during the past two winters. There's no way you could not have gotten the Toy Workshop and Moe's Petting Zoo if you had started those events.
  • meinaz wrote: »

That wouldn't even help since some bundles contain things that were given for free or as prizes during previous events.

This. I started playing just before the 2014 Winter event, so I got the Toy Workshop for free and Little Helper Ralph as a regular prize. I've wanted Clausco forever, but I won't be able to get it, unless they change their minds.
  • meinaz wrote: »

This. I started playing just before the 2014 Winter event, so I got the Toy Workshop for free and Little Helper Ralph as a regular prize. I've wanted Clausco forever, but I won't be able to get it, unless they change their minds.
    I haven't even checked out all the bundles to see what I'll be missing out on. I was so ticked about Santa Homer, I stopped looking.Grrrrr. I thought they figured out how much this upset people after the Halloween Bundles...but I guess some people are slow learners :D
  • There is another bundle that will get me.
  • I think they should offer bundles discounted but also offer the individual items at regular price. It's a win win.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • The Santa Homer bundle was actually something I was hoping for, or at least the chance to get Santa's Village. But I have the tree already so I can't. DUMB.
  • A big boooooo EA for being mean spirited and pandering to newbies. Santa Homer was the one thing I wanted for this Christmas, but I won Santa Flanders as a prize in 2013. What the heck rubbish is penalizing long time players for having played earlier events. Very disappointed.
  • I really hope they change their bundling policy. Because this is awful.
    #teamgrumple
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I completely agree, although I am able to buy the Santa bundle, my husband can't as he already has 1 of the items. I cannot understand why EA would do this and miss out on people spending donuts (and in some cases actual money) for items.

Because once You have your donuts, EA already has there money. What you spend it on after that doesn't matter too much. With coming off of Black Friday and big iTunes and google cards sales... EA knows that there is tons of cash floating in the network, they just need to grab a portion of it. The two big events are pretty much the only ones that they bundle for, because many folks pre-load donuts to get them ASAP.

I fully agree with those who would like to see the bundles be able to be split or discounted if you have parts of them. It would drive donut usage up, but it honestly isn't going to increase EAs TSTO bottom line.
  • What bundles?! There are so many complainthreads I can't find the gameplaythreads (that don't end up in complainthreads).
    Where can I see these bundles, they're not in my store yet, but I'm positive the individual items will appear later on.
  • What bundles?! There are so many complainthreads I can't find the gameplaythreads (that don't end up in complainthreads).
    Where can I see these bundles, they're not in my store yet, but I'm positive the individual items will appear later on.
    It's in LPs Winter WALKTHROUGH Announcement under Dates