EA Forums - Banner

Santa skin bundle?

Prev1
Anyone buying this? Worth it?

Replies

• I'm curious about the park in the background, what are it's dimensions?
  • The bundle has yet to come to my store to be purchased. Is it the same as the Santa Village that was released in the 1st TSTO Christmas event?
  • The bundle has yet to come to my store to be purchased. Is it the same as the Santa Village that was released in the 1st TSTO Christmas event?

Yes it is the same. Comes with Santa Homer and Santa Ned this time
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    it is the same village that was previously released, came with a Homer skin. So you're basically getting the Flanders skin as a bonus in this bundle.
    I checked the size of Santa's Village, it is 10x12 so pretty gosh diddly-arn big!
    ALSO this building unlocks a screen-wide animation of Homer riding a sleigh (similar to Arnie Pye)
  • I bought the bundle. But homer is on task and I am not sure if I got his skin. Flander skin is in the inventory. Worthwhile purchase as Santa homer goes back a long way.
  • Once again EA disappoint with their returning content bundles. 80 donuts is great value for two skins and a building so I had no hesitation in getting it for my b town. Unfortunately here's my problem. In my a town I've already got the Flanders Santa skin so the bundle is not made available, so I miss out on Homer Santa and the village. This is not the first time this has happened with bundled stuff. Come on EA sort this out so I can spend my money with you.
  • Since I didnt start playing untill year 2 (missed whacking day but also missed the wheel!) Ive been jonesing for santa homer's sleigh task for a few xmases....

Considering it though wish there was some bonus help since its a pair of premium skins for two characters that I already have multiple premium skins for....
  • I've just bought it and have it next to my stonehenge :) It's a lovely mix of both religions and is making me smile a lot :) I'' alsoo going to let Flanders walk around being Santa for the rest of the Christmas period, so he isn't sad :)
  • I want Santa Home and the village, but I already have Santa Flanders so it's not in my store! Why??? I'm soooo disappointed...that was one one thing I was looking forward to getting!!!
  • I want Santa Home and the village, but I already have Santa Flanders so it's not in my store! Why??? I'm soooo disappointed...that was one one thing I was looking forward to getting!!!

I'm in the same boat :(

• I'm probably going to miss out on the Santa's Workshop Bundle because it includes the Toy Workshop and Little Helper Ralph. Does EA not realize that almost everyone has the Toy Workshop?

The same goes for the Moe's Petting Zoo bundle. If you played within the last two years, but haven't bought the premium stuff you are out of luck. Almost no one will be able to purchase these.

Same here. Really don't understand EA.
    I want to pay the full price for it. Even if I already have some item of the bundle!!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Same here.. really want Santa Homer and the Village, but have Santa Ned. REALLY UPSET ABOUT THIS ONE! I would have paid full price even though I have part of the bundle.
    EA FIX THIS...PLEASE.
    Edit: I made a complaint thread about this, please add your comments.
    "EA Unbundle the Bundles"
    Post edited by IckabodSchrek on
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Please contac EA support about this. Just write on the forum makes no effect at all.

Lets everybody Open a ticket.
  • wplumm42
    83 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yep, the bundle thing is garbage. I have parts of bundle so I can't buy any of it!? Each item should be available separately for those of us that have part of it.

Dammit! Just realized I won't be getting any dancing reindeer because I have the First Ever Christmas Tree!
  • wplumm42 wrote: »
    Yep, the bundle thing is garbage. I have parts of bundle so I can't buy any of it!? Each item should be available separately for those of us that have part of it.

Dammit! Just realized I won't be getting any dancing reindeer because I have the First Ever Christmas Tree!
    Well I can add that disappointment to my list as well. This is just lazy marketing.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Ugh, i am thinking of buying it, but i don't have enough donuts... And don't really want to spend money on a mobile game. I have only bought the XP Collider Bundle.
    "If something's too hard to do, then it is not worth trying." -Homer

I'm in the same boat too. :(

EA, would you kindly fix it please?

I'm in the same boat too. :(
    EA, would you kindly fix it please?

I already had everything in the bundle, but can I have one of your boats? :smiley:
  • Thanks EA, Santa Ned disqualifies me from the bundle. Did you learn nothing from Halloween 2016?