EA Forums - Banner

EA Has Unbundled the Bundles! Santa Homer Now and soon others in Store!!

Replies

• joejoe5050 wrote: »
    Because once You have your donuts, EA already has there money. What you spend it on after that doesn't matter too much.

If you cant spend your donuts you wont need to buy any more! Or maybe that logic does not work for EA.....
  • MDPennock wrote: »
    joejoe5050 wrote: »
    Because once You have your donuts, EA already has there money. What you spend it on after that doesn't matter too much.

If you cant spend your donuts you wont need to buy any more! Or maybe that logic does not work for EA.....
    Also, players like me are catching on. They didn't get my donut dollar donation BEFORE the event this time.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • MDPennock wrote: »
    joejoe5050 wrote: »

Agreed buddy, I share your displeasure. I don't get it either, but that's all I could chaulk it up to.
  • petehd14
    2768 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    There doesn't seem to be a lot of returning premium content this year. Where's the Duff Arena? Where's the Ice Palace? The Grumple? Costingtons? the Skating Rink?

Its like they assume you either started on day 1 or yesterday.
  • petehd14 wrote: »
    There doesn't seem to be a lot of returning premium content this year. Where's the Duff Arena? Where's the Ice Palace? The Grumple? Costingtons? the Skating Rink?

Its like they assume you either started on day 1 or yesterday.

LPN's date thread with items here:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/discussion/86879/winter-2016-event-dates/p1
    Notice the date 21st Dec where it says 'Mystery Gift'. This is what LPN posted in that thread about it:
    From what I can read, by buying some items in the Mystery Gift period (some of which already have rebate on donuts too) you can get vouchers. with them you can buy Mystery Boxes that contains 1 of many returning items from previous winter events:
    Silver: Christmas Clams $50 a Pound, Tropical Island, Virgil's Cabin, Christmas Racoon, Ebenezer Burns, Leftorium Express, Picture on a Rembrandt, Abercrmbie and Rich, Festvus CBG, Springfield Animal Shelter, Wooly Bully, Helter Shelter, Plow King's Plow, Fort Sensible
    Gold: Sequel Stop, Ye Olde Chocolate Shoppe, Plow King, Victor's Secret, Springfield Skating Rink, Spruce Caboose, Mrs. Sinclair, Mr. Plow, Springfield Mall
    Platinum: Springfield Orphanage, Buckingham Pay-Less Motel, Wall-E Weasels, Sophie Krustofsky, North Pole Station, Slide Factory, Bear Cave, EFCOT Center, The Yes Guy, Costington's
    i haven't drilled in it yet cause i need to go soon but that seems to be the case...
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I think they should offer bundles discounted but also offer the individual items at regular price. It's a win win.

This too. But what @joejoe5050 said, they get their $$ the second I buy the donuts, after that, well :( hope they bring out individule items.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    They really need to stop bundling unique items together. Or offer every one of the items in the bundle separately, and still offer the discounted bundle for those who don't have any of the items - that way people who don't have any of the items can still get them, and those who have one or some can get them too.

By only offering the bundle, and making it so people who already have one or some of the items in the bundle, they are negatively impacting a lot of players who want these items but already have one/some of the items.

This time around the bundling does not affect me, but it has in the past. So I know how it feels and that the bad feeling lingers - especially when you see them doing it over and over again.
  • cdepast
    2461 posts Member
    Sad Christmas continues. sad-kid-on-Christmas.jpg
  • Cursed by Flanders!
    Agreed the bundles make great sense for newer players, however, why miss the opportunity to grab donuts from veteran players?
  • What bundles?! There are so many complainthreads I can't find the gameplaythreads (that don't end up in complainthreads).
    Where can I see these bundles, they're not in my store yet, but I'm positive the individual items will appear later on.
    It's in LPs Winter WALKTHROUGH Announcement under Dates

Thank you!
  • They separated them with the latest patch. Santa homer is now available with the village, without santa flanders
  • wplumm42
    83 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Woo-hoo! Unbundled! Thanks EA!
    Not sure about Santa Homer and village, but Ned Santa is 75 donuts with 35 rebate.
  • cdepast wrote: »
    I think it was this that did the trick :D OMG that's sad
  • Wonderful!!! Except where's the Santa Homer skin? How does it unlock because I got the Village but nothing else
  • Wonderful!!! Except where's the Santa Homer skin? How does it unlock because I got the Village but nothing else
    You have to have Homer free and assign him a task. I have him on the 24 hours flying his sleigh...AWESOME :)

You have to have Homer free and assign him a task. I have him on the 24 hours flying his sleigh...AWESOME :)

I was looking for the skin in the inventory as I didn't get the unlock Ho Ho Homer screen, weird, but thank you and yay! Homer's flying his sleigh! Happy Christmas everyone! :smiley:

• I really want Sophie Krustofsky and nothing else. I hope they don't make us get a bunch of other things we don't want to get her via the Mystery Gift.
  • x54glj.jpg
    Love it, Love it :) :)
  • crx1cgvxfz5uu.png
    Thank you EA.
  • cdepast wrote: »

:o :D :D :'(
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.