EA Forums - Banner

The Add Me Thread old

Replies

• Add brianfrenzy
    Level 77, daily player, multiple times, visit neighbors every day.
  • poohbear71662
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Everyday player level 103 add me
  • _thuytwig level 128
    thanks
  • Add ChuckFml please
  • Add me smarcin240 :D
  • Add me Im theped12 :)
  • Feel free to add me: Rogue101585
  • arenee225
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    arenee225, level 117, daily player (multiple times a day)
  • emeliklaar23
  • Daily player...lvl180...space for 4 neighbours
  • superefrain7
    Level 939, SH 1.5 Billion
    Daily player, 100% freemium

I am only accepting players from level 100 to above.
  • I stopped playing for a while (had a baby, suddenly had no time!). Am a multiple times a day player on level 102.

Visit neighbours daily even off events. Doing a bit of a redesign so excuse the messy areas of my town
  • Pleasr add my friend. He just started this week.

Traxel40178 level 7

Ps my list is full
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Level 112. Playing daily :)
    Add quenavidad
  • JodieWolri1

I used to have another Springfield but I hadn't played for several years as at the time I had hit the top of the levels so I have just started again out of nostalgia therefore I'm currently level 12.
  • Add me HenryGa
    Play daily- check in every few hours
    Level 296
  • I have room for more neighbors still. I prefer only active neighbors who play frequently and visit their neighbors during ALL events that could benefit the other neighbor too. This winter 2016 doesn't appear to be one of those more beneficial events, but still I've got room. I clear out the lazy or casual players now and then, so if you might be someone who may get bored with this game after a little while, do them a favor and don't bother requesting to be a neighbor.
    Thanks!
    Jrrtolkien95
  • 00mesmerelda00
    2724 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    No longer accepting request. See you when I delete again.
    Post edited by 00mesmerelda00 on
  • Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

If you can handle that, I'll take ya in.
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • Add me
    forevermhia

I play everyday, yes sometimes once a day, but usually 3-4 times a day it depends on my daily activities!
    I just want active neighbors who play consistently it doesnt matter if you play every other day as long as you don't "Not Play" or OFF for 1 week, if you doze of for more than 6-7 days I will delete you.
    Visit me if you can I don't really care as long as you are an active player.
    I like designing my city but my next designing and rearranging will be before 2017 Summer, around May or June.

I am in level 80 and above. Lol Since I couldn't care less about that matter.

Please add me, Since some of you have complicated username somhard to remember haha!

Thank you all.
    Happy Tapping!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!