EA Forums - Banner

Growing Corn

ive got 55days left for mine. i thought ill give it a go least i can say i done it once

Replies

  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I grew corn and had a "harvest silvertongue" for more than a month.
    It stays until you complete It.
    I don't believe there will be any storyline tasks for the farm to come up.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I have 70 days or so left and have a task to harvest perfection. :shock:
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    I have 70 days or so left and have a task to harvest perfection. :shock:

    It will stay there for 70 days. :lol:
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    I have 70 days or so left and have a task to harvest perfection. :shock:

    Mine is the same... 74 days remaining and a task for perfection pops up! Not worth losing the money just for a 45second task! :D
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    And then gone in 45 seconds! :lol:
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    I have 70 days or so left and have a task to harvest perfection. :shock:
    to cancel, put the farm in your storage and then place it again in your town.
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    And then gone in 45 seconds! :lol:

    Yep That's life 8)
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited February 2013
    Actual Corn is overrated.
    Takes 90 days to grow, costs 9000 and gives 45000, meaning a profit of 36000 in 90 days.
    Grow Silvertongue 3 times a day (cost at 55 and pays out 275, meaning a profit of 220) for 90 days gives you 59400. I take that over Corn any time, not to mention that a quest might pop up that requires me to grow weeds, Moonshine or perfection.
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited February 2013
    Nice i have flower. While i grow me freakin corn!!! Never drop to da task ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • ilovetrish
    54 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have 7 days left!
  • jgordillo11
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    5 days left for my corn gentlemen. I also have tobacco crop mission that has been waiting to get done for the last 3 weeks.
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I decided to do it, so that I can say it's done.
    I have 14 days left. Tomacco is in the que waiting to be done.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    to cancel, put the farm in your storage and then place it again in your town.
    I have no intention on canceling, I just thought it was funny that it chose to task me a 45 sec item.
    Tortyreus wrote:
    Actual Corn is overrated.
    Takes 90 days to grow, costs 9000 and gives 45000, meaning a profit of 36000 in 90 days.
    Grow Silvertongue 3 times a day (cost at 55 and pays out 275, meaning a profit of 220) for 90 days gives you 59400. I take that over Corn any time, not to mention that a quest might pop up that requires me to grow weeds, Moonshine or perfection.

    I decided to plant corn because I wanted to do it at least one time. 20 days ago I was having a ton of crashing issues, so I figured why not do it now.
  • JoeyMorgan619
    9 posts
    edited February 2013
    Someone said you can put Celtus' farm in your inventory, take it back out, and the corn will be gone. Not sure if true, though...
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    Tortyreus wrote:
    Actual Corn is overrated.
    Takes 90 days to grow, costs 9000 and gives 45000, meaning a profit of 36000 in 90 days.
    Grow Silvertongue 3 times a day (cost at 55 and pays out 275, meaning a profit of 220) for 90 days gives you 59400. I take that over Corn any time, not to mention that a quest might pop up that requires me to grow weeds, Moonshine or perfection.

    I decided to plant corn because I wanted to do it at least one time. 20 days ago I was having a ton of crashing issues, so I figured why not do it now.

    Exactly what Zuzu said ^^^ :thumbup:
  • rrpj007
    41 posts
    edited February 2013
    5 days left for my corn gentlemen. I also have tobacco crop mission that has been waiting to get done for the last 3 weeks.

    I had the tomacco mission show up two days after I started growing corn. It's just been sitting there taunting me for the last month. :?
  • fragrlr0ck
    88 posts
    edited February 2013
    83 days to go and tomacco waiting to be planted. By the time I harvest the corn it will be time to plant real life tomatoes and tobacco.
  • ciararonnie
    69 posts
    edited February 2013
    74 days left and I've a Silvertongue quest waiting for over 10 days now. I just wanted to do it the once.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!