EA Forums - Banner

EA Has Unbundled the Bundles! Santa Homer Now and soon others in Store!!

13Next

Replies

• Grumple, please. I'm begging.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Gingerbread Mansion, please ... I know, don't ask me how I missed it, I just did.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    This is good mews indeed. :)
  • louisobyrne
    58 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Is it wrong for me as a wealthy freemium player to pass on Santa's village w/ Santa Homer? 40 donuts (net 80 with 40 rebate) for a premium building is great. But I don't want to feel guilty when I get extorted for The Grumple
  • Is the Grumple, here yet? Grumple? No? Just more tents? Ok.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Santa Homer with the village for 40 donuts? Gotta love! :heart:
  • I bought Santa Homer bundle and I see only the village and not the skin for Homer
  • sky-horse401
    64 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I really want Sophie Krustofsky and nothing else. I hope they don't make us get a bunch of other things we don't want to get her via the Mystery Gift.

similar here.
    I really want Sophie, plus the North Pole Station.
    The rest is rather meh.

At the moment I am missing
    1 Item from Silver
    1 Item from Gold
    4 Items from Platinum (her we have Sophie and the Station)

I am pretty sure all of these items are unique items, which means, that I theoretically need 6 tickets to get all the missing stuff (including Sophie and the Station).

I REALLY hope I won't get any more silver and gold tickets, once I have all items of this category in my town.

Which brings me to another topic: how do we get these tickets? All we know as of yet is, that you have to buy premium items? What exactly does that mean?
    Currenty I am thinking of holding off any purchases I normally would make. Since when I get precious tickets later, it might be harmful to buy premium items right away.

What do you guys think?
    Any more information on that?
  • always check inventory after buying (also whole inventory not sections)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    Dumbest question yet but just to be clear- it is really just 40 donuts (after rebate)?
  • am I the only one who has no interest in the Grumple?
  • @juan2k3 yes the skins at now 40 a piece after rebate
  • Gingerbread Mansion, please ... I know, don't ask me how I missed it, I just did.

Saw in another LPN thread that this will be available on Dec 21!