EA Forums - Banner

I have to say I am having a BIG problem with this event.

2Next

Replies

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    nissa762 wrote: »
    What happens when they melt after winter?!?!?! ;)

Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put these in Summer and they'll be a........

happy-snowman-o.gif

..Happy Ice Sculpture! :D
  • mwdalton wrote: »
    nissa762 wrote: »
    What happens when they melt after winter?!?!?! ;)

Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put these in Summer and they'll be a........

happy-snowman-o.gif

..Happy Ice Sculpture! :D

I get kinda sad when everything melts.. :(
  • Gggggrrrrrr!!!!!!! I want the Mayan CALENDER!!!!!!
  • oubouncer wrote: »
    Gggggrrrrrr!!!!!!! I want the Mayan CALENDER!!!!!!

You really do not... it does not match up with any of these crazy new Christmas Decos. I am starting to think nobody that has worked on this game has EVER attended a good old fashion Yule sacrifice. :|

.. but then agin.. there is another act.. maybe we have something coming that will surprise us! :)
  • I want the calender!!!!!
  • While this posts title does seem a lil overkill for the actual issue...
    I too was disappointed with many of the xmas items and their placement abilities. To some of us the main enjoyment of this game is the amazing design ability.

I've alwayz loved how small the placement grid is, thus letting u really build your area much more realistically then most games. It really sells the design when u can put a tree etc so close to a house.
    However the new items have such a large grid square, as with the lollipops for example, that it's hard to place them amongst my exisiting stuff since they take up so much room.
    Still, great mix of traditional and pagan itemz, love it!