EA Forums - Banner

For the ladies who suffer with me

13Next

Replies

• I wonder....what do you men suffer through on a daily basis?
    I get punched a lot. :tongue:

Kidding.

I'm not sure I can answer you more seriously, but let's say our sex drives, our sexuality...it's our secret shame. lol. That or belly hair getting stuck in belt buckles....like everyday!
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    I wonder....what do you men suffer through on a daily basis?

Kidding.

I'm not sure I can answer you more seriously, but let's say our sex drives, our sexuality...it's our secret shame. lol. That or belly hair getting stuck in belt buckles....like everyday!

Secret shame!? lol. You guys have a lot of lint in your belly buttons too, that must be because of the hair. Never thought of the trouble you have with the belt buckle situation. That must be rough. Hard knock life. ;) You win.
    I wonder....what do you men suffer through on a daily basis?

Kidding.

Secret shame!? lol. You guys have a lot of lint in your belly buttons too, that must be because of the hair. Never thought of the trouble you have with the belt buckle situation. That must be rough. Hard knock life. ;) You win.

Lol, I'm definitely not trying to win. Just trying to answer. As someone said earlier....there's always women. I kinda feel like womens' answer would be men...or is it still shoes?
  • @simp7fan Not men for me. Sure you're a pain, but I still love men. Going with shoes. ;)
  • id assume mens issue would be the morning thingy that happens...;) or the times they cant cover up happiness... lol oh i hate having to find ways around censored words....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • id assume mens issue would be the morning thingy that happens...;) or the times they cant cover up happiness... lol oh i hate having to find ways around censored words....

Not a problem as long as you have someone to ... share the burden with?! :D
  • wv989w.jpg
    The secret is a lower heal, classic, and no pain.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Kidney stones if you have em, nose hairs and ear hairs,and being expected to be a manly man by most people especially family
  • Kidney stones if you have em, nose hairs and ear hairs,and being expected to be a manly man by most people especially family

Kidney stones are the worse. I had surgery last year and i so have one ol in my left kidney... like a ticking bomb :s
  • Great answers. Literally laughing out loud at work and getting stares. Learned some stuff. I guess kitten heels are the way to go, kidney stones are the worst, body hair is an unpleasant issue and b.o.n.e.r.s. are HARD to deal with. ;)
  • NaPaSmell wrote: »
    id assume mens issue would be the morning thingy that happens...;) or the times they cant cover up happiness... lol oh i hate having to find ways around censored words....

Not a problem as long as you have someone to ... share the burden with?! :D

Or...
    03b102546b6061e2088fda6ae5388b60.jpg

As they say, it's like a game of bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand! :D
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    id assume mens issue would be the morning thingy that happens...;) or the times they cant cover up happiness... lol oh i hate having to find ways around censored words....
    Yeah, that's kinda what I meant. I guess I was TOO vague. No one seemed to figure it out.

Or, how about balls....when they got hit, or even just tapped. Lol.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »
    Yeah, that's kinda what I meant. I guess I was TOO vague. No one seemed to figure it out.

Or, how about balls....when they got hit, or even just tapped. Lol.

:hushed::lol:
    Testify!
  • 00mesmerelda00
    2724 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    You ever get hit in the B.o.o.b as a woman, it will nearly kill you.
  • Chesticles are a real thing, then?? Lol ;)
    Chesticles are a real thing, then?? Lol ;)

:D Yes!