EA Forums - Banner

Christmas decorations. Have you put yours up?

13Next

Replies

  • Y'all are way too extreme for me right now lol
  • @Turkey1010 I'll keep an eye out for them.

    @juliet603 I can never find them on wilkos. Probably have to try b&q but will have to go to top end of Warrington cos our local one in wildness closed and in Warrington town centre too.

    @KrustyBrand am in England so am trying one of our biggest hard ware stores.
    My friend list is full

    Live life to the full

    Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • @Turkey1010 why not draw a pic of your tree?
    My friend list is full

    Live life to the full

    Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • I have gift wrapped a moment, for the timeless time to come.
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    HomerND84 wrote: »
    Oh anyone got any tips on keeping your window lights up? Mine keep falling down and it's annoying me. Don't have net light only the long thin rope lights.

    6874704a-f53a-478c-bcd3-a66332f1c527_1.faec2666b88379593eecf7f05b2c3c25.jpeg-1a2d4528f565347c8763c7a908a6e0188201bcc8-optim-2000x2000.jpg
    I used thesee exact , except instead of white they are clear. I got the garland doubled up with a string of lights and it's nice and snug

    I use those too, I have the clear ones hanging some lights off the mantelpiece.
  • These lights here in fact... (poor quality snap chat pic I took).

    15542285_10154633679800199_1520511095010257443_n.jpg?oh=78436107b6d58756f20ad0b27356f1b5&oe=58F77341
  • Yes I've put up most of the Christmas decorations but have given up on the tree for now due to my 1 year old granddaughter removing them as quickly as I put them on, seriously considering just decorating the top two thirds of the tree and leaving the bottom bare.
  • 25jb4md.jpg
    I keep decorating until it's time to take it down :D Love it!
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • So this weekend...my fella brought home two Christmas trees made of lights and a dog with a gift in its mouth also that lights uplease for outdoors.. there is a neighbor that is all kinds of festive and he says "I couldn't let the Griswolds out-do us" I laughed and laughed.
  • Nicknd84
    2991 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @Turkey1010
    We haven't got direct neighbours as ours is a detached house but we've never had neighbours try to out do us or anyone.

    I manage to get some window suckers from a local hardware shop. It's an expensive shop but have got what we need and I don't have to travel out. Fingers crossed it works.
    My friend list is full

    Live life to the full

    Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    @Turkey1010
    We haven't got direct neighbours as ours is a detached house but we've never had neighbours try to out do us or anyone.

    I manage to get some window suckers from a local hardware shop. It's an expensive shop but have got what we need and I don't have to travel out. Fingers crossed it works.

    I'm not sure they directly tried to out-do us... but they have a bunch of lights and a big wreath and a blow up snow man that they just put them up last week. And across the way there are some nice decos too, but I guess he just wanted more because he wanted to lol I like them, I think it's all pretty.

    That's cool y'all got window suckers, I'm sure they'll work out for ya!
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    HomerND84 wrote: »
    @Turkey1010
    We haven't got direct neighbours as ours is a detached house but we've never had neighbours try to out do us or anyone.

    I manage to get some window suckers from a local hardware shop. It's an expensive shop but have got what we need and I don't have to travel out. Fingers crossed it works.

    I'm not sure they directly tried to out-do us... but they have a bunch of lights and a big wreath and a blow up snow man that they just put them up last week. And across the way there are some nice decos too, but I guess he just wanted more because he wanted to lol I like them, I think it's all pretty.

    That's cool y'all got window suckers, I'm sure they'll work out for ya!

    Next to us is a block of flats and don't think they got any thing up in any flat and to the left is bugalow's for the elderly there are some with lights in their windows but not too much. Not seen anything big in about 10 years.
    My friend list is full

    Live life to the full

    Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • My tree.


    TDcDKNn.jpg

    It's one of them trees that already have lights on.
    My friend list is full

    Live life to the full

    Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • Nice tree, having the lights already built in must be so convenient :+1:
  • Nicknd84
    2991 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    mwdalton wrote: »
    Nice tree, having the lights already built in must be so convenient :+1:
    Yeah man. Last year was a nightmare trying to put the lights on. I was going to throw the lights and the tree across the room.
    My friend list is full

    Live life to the full

    Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • Nope.. you think it's about that time?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.