EA Forums - Banner

The Official Gnome Glitch Thread.

124Next

Replies

• qbitskey
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Hey OP try going into your krustyland and then back....apparently that worked for me!!!

Thanks !!! Worked for me as well !!! And I hope, you don't mind, I added some of you to my friend list, since no one else from friends seems to play ths game :D
  • Thanks! Fixed my lost Gnome problem. I knew Krustyland would would be useful one day!
  • LuxCal wrote: »
    OK, dumb question. What if I don't have KrustyLand yet? Should I just kill myself now?

This in fact appears to be the correct answer. I finally got enough cash saved up to add KrustyLand, and my problem was immediately fixed.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    LuxCal wrote: »
    LuxCal wrote: »
    OK, dumb question. What if I don't have KrustyLand yet? Should I just kill myself now?

This in fact appears to be the correct answer. I finally got enough cash saved up to add KrustyLand, and my problem was immediately fixed.

Glad you were able to get Krustyland. Hopefully the delay won't impact you ability to finish the event.
  • Had it happen once or twice, going to Krustyland worked fine.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • My gnome radar is gone and i have looked throughout my city and the gnome is nowhere to be found. I am level 17 on this relatively new game so i dont have krustyland yet or even the port. So, yeah.. Nothing works...

My gnome box is level 6 (almost 7) so here's a quick question for EA:

HOW COME SOMETHING THAT WORKED FOR TWO WEEKS SUDDENLY STOPS WORKING FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON?

also that is a bunch of bonuses i wont get because of that glitch. Please fix this EA thank you
  • My gnome box reset itself to level one (I had been around lvl 8). Went to krusyland, shut down and reopened the game...nothing. As a weird "bonus", though, I have three extra ufos. Every time I closed the game and reopened, I got a new one.
  • I have yet to experience this issue. You sure you didn't get a hack attack lol.
  • Livillia wrote: »
    My gnome box reset itself to level one (I had been around lvl 8). Went to krusyland, shut down and reopened the game...nothing. As a weird "bonus", though, I have three extra ufos. Every time I closed the game and reopened, I got a new one.

You should contact Customer Support on this. It's possible that the only thing they could do is roll back your game to where you were before the error, but at least you'd be back where you were and not have a level 1 Gnome Box on Wednesday.
  • I just did, thanks
  • So yesterday, I log in and my gnome level went back to 1 from 12. Tried everything suggested & EA keep ignoring my request for help. I wouldn't care because the Pagan event is rubbish, but I'm a completist. A **** completist.