EA Forums - Banner

Do the Library and Moe's first

Before you "Make the Anti-Pagans Spray Satyr Wille" be sure to send all the characters you can to the Library and Moe's. It's one of those things where you cans send almost all the characters on the task from the taskbar and some of the ones that work at the Library and Moe's can be sent on the Spray Willie task.

Replies

• stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    wadebear wrote: »
    It's one of those things where you cans send almost all the characters on the task from the taskbar and some of the ones that work at the Library and Moe's can be sent on the Spray Willie task.

I only have about 43 characters that can do the "Make the Anti-Pagans Spray Satyr Willie" task, about 1/3 of the town, not nearly the entire town.

And besides Skinner, who can do both? I guess some premium characters I probably don't have.

The annoying thing is I still have to wait 11 hours for Rev Lovejoy's task. I guess they're really trying to encourage people to rush with donuts.
  • Bump! Saw this a couple minutes too late
  • ^ same here lol
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Didn't get caught out on this one.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • And besides Skinner, who can do both? I guess some premium characters I probably don't have.

Well, I didn't note the crossovers on the first one, but now I'm on the second one and here's the ones that can do both the crafting and the quest task:

Bart
    Homer
    Lisa
    Moe
    Krusty
    Comic Book Guy
    Grampa
    Wiggum
    Luigi
    Milhouse
    Martin
    Crazy Cat Lady