Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yz8RY6O.png
    Finally got it to post
  • All the new characters will cost donuts or real money? This is not the event I was looking forward to.
  • Looks like Homer is free and donuts for the other 2. Mini events tend to be donut heavy.
  • Yay! Thanks for letting us know. Excited to get the Rabbi.
  • Got my donuts ready for this :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Figures the Rabbi will cost donuts. He has been one of the most heavily requested characters for a while now. I may still get him though.
  • Well now I've got a few extra donuts guess I'll be treating myself to Rabbi Krustofski and the Brother too
  • I only get social security but this game has become a big entertainment source for me and the pursuit to make a well placed beautiful springfield. Dont really like the bear slippers on homer but I do like the robe. And I will get the rabbi and that new church they have coming. Satans anvil doesnt really appeal to me and dont think itd fit in my springfield.
  • Where is the post with the building/decoration prizes?
  • i can't post the prices of unreleased stuff but on wikisimpsons you can find all infos.
  • i can't post the prices of unreleased stuff but on wikisimpsons you can find all infos.

Cool LPN thanks for the heads up on the site. I know what donuts I need to save now and what I can use for mystery boxes.
  • Well, first of all, thanks LPN for the information, as usual great and a lot of work!

Second, do I get this right? The ONLY chance to get Flanders' RV is to spend 10$?
  • yep it's
  • I'm a bit curious but will we be keeping the snow a bit longer or do you think it be back to normal.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Maybe the Heretic "plot" will naturally grow out of the pagan story they've told, like they're doing a novel all of a sudden with an ongoing storyline and character development for Homer as he changes his beliefs based on his holiday mis-adventure.
    Satans anvil doesn't really appeal to me and don't think it'd fit in my springfield.

Yes. I've failed to understand that building for 2 years now. Maybe they felt obligated to include it in Stonecutters ("We can't not!") and it gave them a chuckle to imagine people trying to blend that Mt. Eyesore into their towns, but then the every day reality of it being there didn't live up to the chuckle? Who can really say.

I'm hoping the Ice God's % bonus doesn't go away when he melts. I recall chatter about that from previous winters, but not the specifics.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I'm a bit curious but will we be keeping the snow a bit longer or do you think it be back to normal.

I think it will stay, it's early to lose it in January.
  • The % never leaves unless they create new items like they did with some craftables but the old ones stay
  • simpsonare
    2264 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    @LPNintendoITA I cant find your page of the homer the heretic on the wikisimpsons with the prizes and cost. Where do you go to see this stuff at on the page?

Edit: I found it. Just had to click into other things to get to it. Should have a update link for the home page.
  • it's in my signature lol
  • Maybe the Heretic "plot" will naturally grow out of the pagan story they've told, like they're doing a novel all of a sudden with an ongoing storyline and character development for Homer as he changes his beliefs based on his holiday mis-adventure.
    Satans anvil doesn't really appeal to me and don't think it'd fit in my springfield.

Yes. I've failed to understand that building for 2 years now. Maybe they felt obligated to include it in Stonecutters ("We can't not!") and it gave them a chuckle to imagine people trying to blend that Mt. Eyesore into their towns, but then the every day reality of it being there didn't live up to the chuckle? Who can really say.

I'm hoping the Ice God's % bonus doesn't go away when he melts. I recall chatter about that from previous winters, but not the specifics.

I remember a picture of Skinner taking kids on some trip in the desert and pointing out Satan's Anvil. I have it in my desert-themed area along with the rolling rock and near my Wild West town.

You are right that when it first came out it didn't fit in ANYWHERE