EA Forums - Banner

Battery Drain on iPhone 6S

Something has changed. Tapped Out is rapidly draining the battery on my iPhone. I spent about six minutes this morning playing the game and lost more than 20% of my battery doing it.

Replies

• Something has changed. Tapped Out is rapidly draining the battery on my iPhone. I spent about six minutes this morning playing the game and lost more than 20% of my battery doing it.

Has this problem continued since you first posted about it? Just a WAG since no one else seems to have been similarly affected — your experience might have been the result of a weak signal. I personally don’t recall experiencing this with TSTO, but have definitely seen it with other apps, especially if you’re not using wifi.

• I have a similar issue on my 6s plus. But it has been like this for a while.

I drop 20% in 38 minutes of playing.

This is with strong wifi and in cell signal.
  • I will chime in and also say my iPhone 6 drains lots of battery while playing only a few minutes. Also I have animation sluggishness and texture failures nearly every time I play, despite having 100gb of space on my phone.