EA Forums - Banner

How many pills do you have from tapping Big Claw?

Im up to 307

Replies

• I am not keeping the count unless you tell me there is somewhere we can see our total gathered so far?

I just know it pays 2 pills everytime it is a pill payout
  • I am not keeping the count unless you tell me there is somewhere we can see our total gathered so far?

Uh... tap on your Pharmaceuticals factory & it'll tell you how many you have...

Unless you've spent any, you should be able to work it out. Eg. if you had a full 200, any over that are from Big Claw.
  • Linkwick wrote: »
    Eg. if you had a full 200, any over that are from Big Claw.

Not always.
    Someone could have had 199 pills and then reloaded the regular way. Someone could have used the Googolplex. Someone could have gotten pills via the Insanity Cauldron when it was still giving out pills. Etc.

I'm at 271 pills, fwiw.
  • Linkwick wrote: »
    Not always.
    True. That's why I said that they'd be able to work it out from there. Only they'd know their own exact situation. :smile:
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Linkwick wrote: »

Not always.
    Someone could have had 199 pills and then reloaded the regular way. Someone could have used the Googolplex. Someone could have gotten pills via the Insanity Cauldron when it was still giving out pills. Etc.

I'm at 271 pills, fwiw.

It would be 208-211 pills over without Googolplex. Everything after from the big chicken.

I have like 40 extra.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • i stopped tapping him, wanted to keep every SH-currency at 203
  • adruralo
    3278 posts Member
    359 pills
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Grumpstown wrote: »
    i stopped tapping him, wanted to keep every SH-currency at 203

Why?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have 2. I have been spending. For some reason I felt like I should try to get to 2 billion.
  • smitty959 wrote: »
    Grumpstown wrote: »
    i stopped tapping him, wanted to keep every SH-currency at 203

Why?

i dont know, personal preference i guess xD
  • Thanks to BigClaw and Googleplex I have 751 :) stocking up in case of another SH update!
  • None, simply can't be bothered to try and find him then chase him around my Springfield.
  • I only tap him when I happen to find him while collecting from tasks or redesigning
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I don't use the Googolplex, I have 365 and 357 in my 2 towns.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Put in storage.
  • All you have to do is go to your SH items for sale and you will see your total. Its not that hard..
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    None, simply can't be bothered to try and find him then chase him around my Springfield.
    Me neither. That's why I....
    Put in storage.
    ....do this. But whenever I remember I pull him out, chase him three times then store again.

I lost him in town this last time, though, so whenever I come across him I'll get back to storing and finding.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.