EA Forums - Banner

Don't forget fountain.

Prev1
bluntcard
3719 posts Member
edited January 2017
It will add one coin every five minutes and will stop collecting when it gets to 60 coins. So, you should collect about every Three* (?) hours or so, to get the max of 60 coins, then it starts collecting again. You don't have to tap every five minutes.
Post edited by bluntcard on
Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

Replies

• Huh? I'm not that far yet it the quest. Does it pay the event currency? Like one Karma every 5 min?
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    Huh? I'm not that far yet it the quest. Does it pay the event currency? Like one Karma every 5 min?

Yes. Up until you get 60 ( five hours )
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    Huh? I'm not that far yet it the quest. Does it pay the event currency? Like one Karma every 5 min?

Yes, you don't need to tap every 5 minutes though. You just need to tap once every 5 hours (when you hit the max). The nutjobs though will tap every 5 minutes.
  • Ok thanks for clarifying.

I'll freely admit to being a nut job, but I'm supposed to be working so I probably won't clear it quite that often.
  • I keep tapping it when I'm in my town and run across it..meh, why not. I love the Lucky Penny currency.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Sorry guys I am confused about tapping this fountain and have stored it so not to waste payout. Do you mean tap leisurely without worry until payout max is reached, or is payout better when grinding every 5 mins?
  • Sorry guys I am confused about tapping this fountain and have stored it so not to waste payout. Do you mean tap leisurely without worry until payout max is reached, or is payout better when grinding every 5 mins?

It will add one coin every five minutes and will stop collecting when it gets to 60 coins. So, you should collect about every five hours to get the max of 60 coins, then it starts collecting again. You don't have to tap every five minutes.
  • Thanks Bluntcard!
  • i really like the way the fountain works. we need that in every event starting 2012 please :)
  • Where can I find this fountain?
  • Where can I find this fountain?

It will be awarded to you as you do the quests. You should have it soon.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm not waking up in the middle of the night to click the fountain. When i wake it will be maxed out for me.
    Post edited by Rich0913 on
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I totally forgot this existed.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • adruralo
    3278 posts Member
    I tap it every 4 hours except when I'm asleep.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    I'm not waking up in the middle of the night to click the fountain. When i wake it will be naked out for me.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that "naked" should be "maxed".

;)
  • wadebear
    3672 posts Member
    I realized that you actually get more Karma by not collecting. Every time you collect the timer resets to 6 hours. So if you had one that would be ready in 10 seconds you'd lose it and it would be another 5 minutes before you got the one you would have had in 10 seconds.
    At least I think that's what happened. I was supposed to need about 4 more Karma after my last round of sending characters to earn Karma. I was collecting from the fountain over the 4 hour period. When the characters paid out I was like 17 short instead of 4.
  • Where is this fountain? I'm not seeing it.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Where is this fountain? I'm not seeing it.

You have to unlock the Homer skin first
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    I'm not waking up in the middle of the night to click the fountain. When i wake it will be naked out for me.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that "naked" should be "maxed".

;)

Lol damn spell checker
  • I'm surprised the forum doesn't sensor naked