Awww, I leveled up to the first bonus stage a few hours ago and I didn't get any glitch I'd much prefer a hard-to-achieve XP goal than a hundred+ donuts.
so all you have to do in order to figure out the glitch if you get it or not is to get a bonus level on xp...? then it just keeps happening? I am only a few thousand away from my first and dont want to miss the opportunity if it arises...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Just got to my max level 25 and got one doughnut on the bonus, unfortunately didn't have 5000 to get anymore
Has anyone got any tips to gain quick Xp? Was really hoping to get this glitch
Overall, my haul was 106 donuts. Not bad for a days work
So what you are saying is you would actually like a 700,000,000 xp barrier and no donuts? Even if you collect 100,000 xp per day (100,000 is approximately what is required per level today) 700,000,000 would take you almost 20 years to score. Hard-to-achive for sure.
all my donuts are spent!
1) Not fix our XP.
2) Fix our XP and take away the donuts.
Unfortunately I don't see it getting fixed and us keeping the donuts, but we'll see. Hypothetically we would not level up to 26 if it's not fixed, thus not being able to get content at Level 26. Could be a blessing, and a curse.
Yes, it's automatic. Once you have the required XP, the bonus window pops open and you pick which one you want. Once you collect the donuts, the bonus window will continue to pop up if you have the glitch. If not, it will go away and you resume your regular game. Mine happened with my second level up.
 ... synced upon reload. no longer getting free doughnuts. stuck with never leveling up again (based on the zillions of exp needed) but hey, i got the lovely shauna for "free" basically.
also, visit and add me. my springfield is awesome.
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.
First of all, I sincerely apologize for the delay in response. Going forward, we would do our best to respond in time.
I understand that you are experiencing issues with The Simpsons: Tapped Out and realize that you're very upset about this. I know such issues hamper the game really. Let us get this corrected so that you can get back to the game quickly.
With a case of this nature, we request that our customers attempt some tests on their device before trying any higher level of technical support. If you would, please try any of the following troubleshooting steps that you
have yet to attempt.
- Change your connection method (3G to Wi-Fi or vice versa)
- Power cycle your modem and router: (if applicable)
1. Unplug your router, then your modem
2. Leave both unplugged for about 1 min.
3. Plug in your modem, then router
- If you would, please exit the game, then turn off and reset your device. Then try starting the game again.
- Ensure you are running the most current version of the game (check to see if there is an update available for the
game through iTunes).
- NOTE: It is strongly recommended that you backup your saved data before attempting this step.
Access the iTunes Store within your device, ensure the app page is still in the store, and download the game again.
It may prompt you to 'Buy' the game, but once you click it, it should allow you to download for free since you
already paid for it through iTunes. Please note that we at EA have no access to your iTunes account. If you have any
disputes, please contact iTunes (Apple) directly.
- Make sure your device has the latest software:
1. Download the latest version of iTunes from http://www.apple.com/itunes
Note: If you already have iTunes installed, open it and select Help > Check for Updates. Then install any available
2. Connect your device to your computer with the USB cable, select your device in iTunes, and click the 'Update'
button or 'Check for Update' button. Install the software update if available.
If these steps above are not able to resolve your issue, please provide the following information for further
1. Game Name:
2. Game Version: (shown in App store)
3. Type of issue: (crash, gameplay, other)
4. Description of how the error was encountered:
5. Device Type and Generation: (iPhone 3G/iPad 2/etc.)
6. Number of applications:
7. Memory Capacity:
8. Available Memory:
If available, please attach screen shots of crash logs.
If you have any other queries or concerns, please feel free to email us or visit our extensive knowledge base at http://help.ea.com.
Electronic Arts World Wide Customer Experience
High time for an update!