EA Forums - Banner

Who's buying...?

2Next

Replies

• wadebear wrote: »
    I need 2 more donuts. If I'd been doing my Friend actions for the last couple of days I might have them already...
    This constant headache thing is a drag. It's a low level of pain but it's a constant thing that just doesn't stop. Still haven't heard back from the doctor. If I don't hear back by tomorrow afternoon I'm calling in.

Hope you feel better soon wade. Ill never remember the railyard without you. Heck I barely rememeber it with your help ;)

Seriously hope you get well soon
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I'm at 130 donuts with a 15-task, 10 donut daily challenge about to complete, probably 2 Maggie rounds, and the monorail starting again tomorrow, so that'll be at least 21; enough to get me there.

I'm definitely buying him, as others have said, he's an all-time classic character.
  • I'd love to get him, but sitting at 82 donuts. Really not likely to get 48 donuts in time.
  • I'd love to get him, but sitting at 82 donuts. Really not likely to get 48 donuts in time.

What's your multiplier? How much cash do you have?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • galaxysm2729
    410 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Kc6jb

Ended up buying him :)
  • Gorgeous building. I bought it
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    wadebear wrote: »
    I need 2 more donuts. If I'd been doing my Friend actions for the last couple of days I might have them already...
    This constant headache thing is a drag. It's a low level of pain but it's a constant thing that just doesn't stop. Still haven't heard back from the doctor. If I don't hear back by tomorrow afternoon I'm calling in.

Sounds like Migraine headache. :( No fun. Hope you get well soon.
    The only time I've ever had migraines was due to medications (usually antibiotics). There's actually a sore spot on my head like I hit it, but I don't remember doing anything worse than bumping it slightly for the last few months. I'm waiting to hear back on the results of some x-rays.
    Meanwhile... I got the donuts I needed plus a couple more from Daily Challenges. Bought the package in all 3 games. Now where's that chess table? Payoff from a quest I'm guessing?
  • I'm thinking of buying it, love the guy!
    @wadebear same here :( mines from sinuses and crazy weather. Hope you feel better soon!

Well that's what I figured was going on with me as well, but I've never had it this bad and never had it get worse after the crazy weather broke (we got some rain!). And it IS getting worse. I've been living on ibuprofen the last week because of the constant pain. It feels like when you're wearing a hat that's too tight.
  • I bought him without a second thought, I love the building also.

@wadebear feel better soon!
  • I bought as soon as I found out he was out. If it was just the building I probably would have passed, but I wanted the Rabbi.
  • My Rabbi is currently playing chess with a friend in the snow.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    I'd love to get him, but sitting at 82 donuts. Really not likely to get 48 donuts in time.

What's your multiplier? How much cash do you have?
    I'm level 130, with a multiplier of 84.65, and 2,186,318 Money
  • I want both the Rabbi and Brother Faith. I have enough donuts, but I'm cheap and don't like to pay full price. Unless I give in to temptation I'll wait until the future when hopefully here is a donut rebate deal or something like that.
  • Now imagine reading all comments in his particular voice. Snarky and with a bit of truth, much like the last words of his
  • I bought it. I like the building!
  • Almost bought Satans Anvil. Then I googled it to see what it looks like. Glad I did cause I'm not buying it.
  • I want both the Rabbi and Brother Faith. I have enough donuts, but I'm cheap and don't like to pay full price. Unless I give in to temptation I'll wait until the future when hopefully here is a donut rebate deal or something like that.

Keep in mind that they're limited time characters. Father Sean hasnt been available very often. Not to sway you one way or the other just something else to thing about.

I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Get.
    He's a reoccurring character in a game running out of reoccurring characters. I think the last time we got a character that appeared more than a few times was........The Wise Guy?
  • Hey Wadebear, hope you feel better soon! Take care.
    Hope this smiley helps.
    Please PM first.