EA Forums - Banner

Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• meinaz wrote: »
    I honestly couldn't play because I would want to beat you at the game. I would want to be ahead of everyone in levels. I have too much competitive spirit in me. I must destroy you and in the process of having a second all consuming game, it would destroy me. Ironic?

This is totally me. Even if it wasn't a competition I would make it into one. I really want to do a competition at some point to see how quickly somebody can get from level 1 to level 939 in a freemium town.

Yes! Go big or go home! Pain is only temporary but victory is forever! You gotta get angry, you gotta get mean. That’s the only way you can play! Wooots!
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    I honestly couldn't play because I would want to beat you at the game. I would want to be ahead of everyone in levels. I have too much competitive spirit in me. I must destroy you and in the process of having a second all consuming game, it would destroy me. Ironic?

This is totally me. Even if it wasn't a competition I would make it into one. I really want to do a competition at some point to see how quickly somebody can get from level 1 to level 939 in a freemium town.

Yes! Go big or go home! Pain is only temporary but victory is forever! You gotta get angry, you gotta get mean. That’s the only way you can play! Wooots!
    Truth!
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    meinaz wrote: »

I'm up for a race then too. I'll just start another town. It's kinda refreshing have a clean new town and being cash and donut poor.
    :D

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • This is a fun idea!

But I think having 3 towns would be too much for me.

In Winter 2015 I started a second town because I found myself getting a bit bored with the game, and it helped me to renew my interest for my original town. I call it my "no pressure" town - and it is mostly freemium.
  • meinaz wrote: »

I'm up for a race then too. I'll just start another town. It's kinda refreshing have a clean new town and being cash and donut poor.

Crazy Man B)
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    @johncolombo shouldn't this be in game discussion?

no not necessarily,
    Off-Topic Discussion
    A place to discuss other topics and to play games.

this is a game
    I know is a place to play games but this is still tsto it should be on gd. Think I should start making off topic threads in gd section. If it works for you then it works for me.
  • Where did the RTTF Gang post? I thought it was in OT?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Where did the RTTF Gang post? I thought it was in OT?

During the actual RTTF, we posted in the game thread. Now we post in off topic, although we aren't really active in that thread.

• HomerND84 wrote: »
    HomerND84 wrote: »
    @johncolombo shouldn't this be in game discussion?

no not necessarily,
    Off-Topic Discussion
    A place to discuss other topics and to play games.

this is a game
    I know is a place to play games but this is still tsto it should be on gd. Think I should start making off topic threads in gd section. If it works for you then it works for me.

200.gif#35
  • johncolombo
    I'm still on level 7. Did the game always start at the base of the mountains? I thought is started in the center of what land is available.
  • I'm pretty sure it always started near the base of the mountain - my Simpson house in my original town never strayed far from where it originally was located. And in my little town it defo started near the base of the mountain. :)
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017
    suetopia wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it always started near the base of the mountain - my Simpson house in my original town never strayed far from where it originally was located. And in my little town it defo started near the base of the mountain. :)

My Simpson house in my main town is not near the base of my mountain though and I started designing around it. I'm pretty sure it's always been there but I could be wrong. I don't remember where my Simpson house is in my other towns that may give me a better clue. Wonder where it is in other Springfield?

• suetopia wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it always started near the base of the mountain - my Simpson house in my original town never strayed far from where it originally was located. And in my little town it defo started near the base of the mountain. :)

My Simpson house in my main town is not near the base of my mountain though and I started designing around it. I'm pretty sure it's always been there but I could be wrong. I don't remember where my Simpson house is in my other towns that may give me a better clue. Wonder where it is in other Springfield?
    Search topix land expansion prices to find the grid of current land costs - you can see the starting point as FREE, slightly away from the mountains.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • johncolombo
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    suetopia wrote: »

Search topix land expansion prices to find the grid of current land costs - you can see the starting point as FREE, slightly away from the mountains.

TY, am I playing this game alone? No other crawlers?
    I still don't know then how my simson house got so far away from my Mountains, Oh well.
  • I'll sign up John, but I'll do it tomorrow. I was only thinking yesterday it was getting a bit quiet on the forum!
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    I'll sign up John, but I'll do it tomorrow. I was only thinking yesterday it was getting a bit quiet on the forum!

no worries, I'm still stuck on Level 7, you can get there in one day
    :)
    I'm trying to save enough money and XP to level up to 8 so I can buy a purple house.
  • i really dont want to get a new email address so i guess whenever you reach 30 something that my feeder town is at that i havent really touched in a long time i will go with you then?
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • i really dont want to get a new email address so i guess whenever you reach 30 something that my feeder town is at that i havent really touched in a long time i will go with you then?
    You don't technically need a new e-mail address - in RTTF we all used (name)@live.com to sign up.

• whats that?
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I'll sign up John, but I'll do it tomorrow. I was only thinking yesterday it was getting a bit quiet on the forum!

no worries, I'm still stuck on Level 7, you can get there in one day
    :)
    I'm trying to save enough money and XP to level up to 8 so I can buy a purple house.

So, I'm going to beat you without even trying?