EA Forums - Banner

Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• Ok. DeesToonTown will soon be searching for neighbors. I'm level 2 waiting for the KEM to build. SLOW DOWN GUYS!! :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    Ok. DeesToonTown will soon be searching for neighbors. I'm level 2 waiting for the KEM to build. SLOW DOWN GUYS!! :D

Ha!

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I may join but I will have to wait until after this weekend. I just don't know if I can work at a crawl. :lol:
    This also gives us all a place to talk since GD has pretty much become a non stop whine fest.
    :s
    That is partly why I decided to join in, a much more fun place to chat. @Meinaz - you deserve some better luck this time round if you do decide to play.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • You joining us for the crawl SK?
    Add me: sandybottom2

Shouldn't we be using this time to design awesome stuff in or main towns though? ;)

I wasn't going to crawl to the finish as I have 5 other side towns collecting dust - haven't been to those in months and now I've forgotten the password(s) and all used dummy emails, no chance to reset....so why the heck not?

I just started. Homer wants to use 2 donuts to speed up Lisa's first task at KEM. Gonna wait the hour out to see if I can save those sprinkles.

Boom. Crawling already.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • johncolombo
    You joining us for the crawl SK?

Shouldn't we be using this time to design awesome stuff in or main towns though? ;)

I wasn't going to crawl to the finish as I have 5 other side towns collecting dust - haven't been to those in months and now I've forgotten the password(s) and all used dummy emails, no chance to reset....so why the heck not?

I just started. Homer wants to use 2 donuts to speed up Lisa's first task at KEM. Gonna wait the hour out to see if I can save those sprinkles.

Boom. Crawling already.

Welcome aboard. Let us know how the waiting goes. I spent the donuts as I thought it was a task. Will ad you now.
  • You joining us for the crawl SK?

Boom. Crawling already.
    Lol..me too...only I think it's 4 hours? Is there a word to describe slower than a crawl? :D
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited January 2017

Boom. Crawling already.
    Lol..me too...only I think it's 4 hours? Is there a word to describe slower than a crawl? :D
    You get those donuts back for the rushing of the KEM, couldn't remember if we get reimbursed for the next task...

Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • johncolombo
    Just placed the Van Houten house. 1 hour build time- down to 350 dollars. Lol. Added Sandy bottom as a neighbor.
  • So I should rush the KEM? Cuz right now it looks like its kind of stuck if I don't.
    I the last one to finish the winner? :D
  • johncolombo

Boom. Crawling already.
    You get those donuts back for the rushing of the KEM, couldn't remember if we get reimbursed for the next task...

I can't remember either and I just did that a few days ago but they do throw a lot of random donuts at you in the beginning to get you hooked.
    ;)
  • @johncolombo Could you add a list of names to the end of your first post please of everyone crawling-to-the-finish, it will make it easier for anyone else joining to add from a list. Thanks.
    @IckabodSchrek What is your new town name? I'll add you.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • johncolombo
    Just placed the Van Houten house. 1 hour build time- down to 350 dollars. Lol. Added Sandy bottom as a neighbor.
    Yeah pretty sure you have to rush it.

We don't have any rules that I'm aware of except I think we're all playing freemium. We can pick a winner later. Lol.
  • DeesToonTown
  • johncolombo
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    @johncolombo Could you add a list of names to the end of your first post please of everyone crawling-to-the-finish, it will make it easier for anyone else joining to add from a list. Thanks.
    @IckabodSchrek What is your new town name? I'll add you.

names of the players are now on first post- sorry this is the first time I've started a game.
  • johncolombo
    i really dont want to get a new email address so i guess whenever you reach 30 something that my feeder town is at that i havent really touched in a long time i will go with you then?

sounds good, see ya at level 30
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017
    whats that?

you can make up any email address as long as it's a valid domain. I have my own mail server so I just started a new account [email protected] Didn't bother to make it an actual account. So you can be [email protected] if you wanted without making a google account. Just make sure you name your town as that's what we need to add you.
  • johncolombo
    @CallMeNancyDrew
    And
    @DeesToonTown

You forgot to tap homer during his Mypad task. That's how you get the
    Statue. Was just looking at everyone's towns. Gosh Dee did you spend all your donuts already. Lol.
  • I bought mystery boxes :D so far got Kearny, Teen, Lawyer. Lemon tree, tire fire, 40 ds, billboard, car, and k stand. Are there any other characters in there?
    @Muhsterino I just visited you and your Lisa and Kearny are wearing Halloween costumes??!!
  • johncolombo
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    i really dont want to get a new email address so i guess whenever you reach 30 something that my feeder town is at that i havent really touched in a long time i will go with you then?
    You don't technically need a new e-mail address - in RTTF we all used (name)@live.com to sign up.

Wish I would have thought of the live thing so we know each other's names but I don't think we'll get many people on board with this so it should be easy to remember who's who.
  • So what are the rules on this? No rules? Anything goes?