EA Forums - Banner

Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• To unlock Jebediah statue:
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Thank you :) I'll try again when he's free.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • This sounds like fun!! My current town is mainly freemium anyway but I like the sound of a crawl one - I'll create a new one and join in if I may!
  • stephtog wrote: »
    This sounds like fun!! My current town is mainly freemium anyway but I like the sound of a crawl one - I'll create a new one and join in if I may!

Yes! Join us. Post your new town name so we can friend you. :)
  • Anyone else? Stop lurking and join us, it's fun. :)
  • Is there a quick way of logging out?!
    This sounds like fun!! My current town is mainly freemium anyway but I like the sound of a crawl one - I'll create a new one and join in if I may!
    The more the merrier! John has added a list of 'crawlers' in his first post that you can add as friends.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
    Is there a quick way of logging out?!
    Not that I've figured out, unless you use two devices. Someone else probably knows more.

• Ok! MrsButton1 is my new town, feel free to add me, I just got Stupid Flanders - feels a bit rushed at the beginning lol
  • I'm in too! My new user is camilla_sm99 and add me there! :)

• I'll start one! :#

My town is Popcorn2864. :smiley:
  • Did everyone get 30 donuts in mystery box task? I thought I was super lucky but then realized it was probably set up that way. :blush:
  • I've added everyone so far - I'd forgotten about individual tapping, when do we get the tax office?!
  • Did everyone get 30 donuts in mystery box task? I thought I was super lucky but then realized it was probably set up that way. :blush:

I think I got a bench or a parking lot :s
    I've added everyone so far - I'd forgotten about individual tapping, when do we get the tax office?!

This will be my undoing. I want just one big button that does everything. Change the name of the game to-

The Simpsons:Tap This Big Button :D
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    stephtog wrote: »
    I've added everyone so far - I'd forgotten about individual tapping, when do we get the tax office?!
    Ha! I just was experiencing the same, for a sec wonder why I had to tap everything. I think the IRS is quite a way in our future. I feel so spoiled. >:)

Do we have to be careful to not tap neighbors lemon trees ? Doesn't that take their money? And what about the crops?
    Ha! I just was experiencing the same, for a sec wonder why I had to tap everything. I think the IRS is quite a way in our future. I feel so spoiled. >:)

Do we have to be careful to not tap neighbors lemon trees ? Doesn't that take their money?

I always tap the lemon tree...Isn't that a sign of affection? :#

Do we have to be careful to not tap neighbors lemon trees ? Doesn't that take their money?

I always tap the lemon tree...Isn't that a sign of affection? :#

I always tap lemon trees too! I thought that was a good thing. :#

• I'm guessing vandalism is out as well. Being baby levels it will kill what little rating we have.
    I forgotten already. :D