EA Forums - Banner

Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    Do we want to keep this as crawl to the finish or should we make RTTF 2.0? Everyone seems really into it.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Do we want to keep this as crawl to the finish or should we make RTTF 2.0? Everyone seems really into it.

What are we considering the finish? Getting all the tasks done? Reaching the final level? etc. It will change my game play depending on what we are doing.
  • I bought another mystery box and I got a minnow pond. That's me now (with 11 donuts left):

Table-Flip-Guy.jpg
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017
    meinaz wrote: »

What are we considering the finish? Getting all the tasks done? Reaching the final level? etc. It will change my game play depending on what we are doing.

I assumed originally we all just kinda play on the same level and discuss the adventure of starting over. Should we pick a goal or end point? I'm open to whatever you all think. All we decided was freemium.
  • I bought another mystery box and I got a minnow pond. That's me now (with 11 donuts left):

Table-Flip-Guy.jpg

Same! :D
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am good with it not being competitive. It will make me less obsessive, but I will be good with whatever people decide.
  • I'm saving up for a whale. :grin:
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I am good with it not being competitive. It will make me less obsessive, but I will be good with whatever people decide.

Yeah, I thought this was going to be relaxing. I see now that @johncolombo has victory in his heart :D

Same
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I just got Blue Haired Lawyer. I am trying to decide if I continue with the boxes. I haven't got the tire fire yet, but I don't want to get stuck with too much junk.
  • johncolombo
    In mrsbuttons town homer is walking around in the outfit he wore to fight big claw. Tell me that wouldn't confuse a new player. Lol.
  • johncolombo

Yeah, I thought this was going to be relaxing. I see now that @johncolombo has victory in his heart :D

I think we all going to start racing.
    :D
  • johncolombo
    I'm saving up for a whale. :grin:
    I really laughed out loud. We can make that a group task. Everyone at some point has to buy a whale. I don't even have one in my main town.

Oh you better believe I'm racing you Mr. Colombo. "mano a mano" :p
  • johncolombo
    I just tried to task mr teeny. Lol. Krusty was walking him. He's still in bondage now. Wonder how and when he becomes separate.
  • johncolombo

I knew that when you started your town. You may beat me until we get to SH. I know your kryptonite.

I knew that when you started your town. You may beat me until we get to SH. I know your kryptonite.

oooooooohhhhhhh.....burrrrrrrn! :p
  • Ok I've just started a town

1juliet1

Im liking all the mystery boxes I can buy, why didn't I do that first time round? :( But I'm gonna be going super slow so definitely not a race but a crawl for me :D
  • Fun! I just added you @juliet603
  • Fun! I just added you @juliet603

We put our tyre fire in the same place! B)