EA Forums - Banner

spending real estate dollars

Prev1
Does anyone know what the heck to do with real estate dollars that continue to accrue? I got Mr. Burns' whatever mansion ages ago, and now, I have a ton of real estate dollars and nothing to spend them on! Sigh. Help! :dizzy:

Replies

• You don't spend them. You unlock Paris at 1 billion, after that the only point is to climb on the friends leader board
  • Hmmmm...Where is "Paris"? I feel that my mind is turning to slush at times during this game! And thank you! :D
  • At 1 Billion REV, you unlock Paris Texan and the Billionaire Haven.
  • evant13579
    645 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    myswendy wrote: »
    Hmmmm...Where is "Paris"? I feel that my mind is turning to slush at times during this game! And thank you! :D

paris texan is a character. basically the real estate dollars are just the value of all the heights buildings/etc you have...nothing to spend, just accumulate and you unlock prizes along the way, with billionaries haven and character paris texan when you hit $1 billion
  • Ah. Thank you! Well, it seems I already have that character. If the real estate dollars are useless now, I wish they didn't keep giving/displaying them. Jeez!
  • myswendy wrote: »
    Ah. Thank you! Well, it seems I already have that character. If the real estate dollars are useless now, I wish they didn't keep giving/displaying them. Jeez!

If you happen to be one of the more obsessive TSTO players, you can continue to accumulate them until you hit the max, $2B.
    Ah. Thank you! Well, it seems I already have that character. If the real estate dollars are useless now, I wish they didn't keep giving/displaying them. Jeez!

Um, Just wish to clarify here, are you talking about Springfield heights or are you talking about normal building income? When you say you wish "... they didn't keep giving/displaying them." It sounds like regular building income that you tap on for more money.

I have not had any of my Springfield heights generate any money nor display any $ signs.

Just curious.

Personally, I have a ton of cash and once I buy more land I will still have a ton of cash.
  • I'm talking about the money that is displayed with a house to the left of it---much more money than I normally see that I have earned. I also notice little houses with dollar signs flying away from jobs that have been completed when I click on them. :)
  • Sounds like Real Estate Values (REV) points to me
  • Yeah, but after getting the mansion, etc, I don't know what to do with all the rest of that money!
  • johncolombo
    11533 posts Senior Moderator
    I've read this thread 3 times and I'm so sure what the question is, can you post a screen cap?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
    I'm talking about the money that is displayed with a house to the left of it---much more money than I normally see that I have earned. I also notice little houses with dollar signs flying away from jobs that have been completed when I click on them. :)

Definitely Real Estate Value - not money to spend. Just total worth of all SH property bought or upgraded using chairs, coffees, pills, etc.
    myswendy wrote: »
    Yeah, but after getting the mansion, etc, I don't know what to do with all the rest of that money!

If you click on Red Blazer Realty it will show you what prizes you have earned. Once you hit 1 Billion Real Estate Value - you win the billionaire's haven and Paris Texan , a playable character.
  • You don't spend real estate value. It just reflects your net worth in real estate of Springfield Heights. It can continue to rise up to 2B if you want to work on it. Though it does nothing at the moment.
  • Humph!! Thank you, everyone, for all the info. It appears I have all the prizes that are available (namely, two), and there is nothing more worthwhile. I expect that eventually, those dollars will come in handy again----just like we all just KNEW that Krustyland was bound to expand...and with the appearance of that new road on the far left, that is happening. Same as with the monorail. The only conclusion possible is that there will be further tunnels available. Sigh. Keeping us in suspense, as usual! :D
  • You can't spend those.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Its just a tally of what all of your SH property, SH buildings, and SH decorations that you have accumulated are worth. Reaching certain benchmarks get you prizes, but there is no "money" to spend. Nothing to do anything with. No suspense to be kept in. Nothing. Its just a count. Thats all. The end.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • HAHAHA! Okay, I get it now. At least I can stop wondering about the stupid thing that I wish I could erase from my screen (like I give a damn about gross worth!). HAHAHA! :D
  • adamiusrex
    5 posts New member
    Does the house/dollar icon EVER stop appearing above Red Blazer Realty? I reached billionaire a while ago and the icon keeps appearing above RBR. When I click on it, it shows the “Earn these prizes” banner, and when I close that, the icon is gone. But a little while later, it is back again.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    adamiusrex wrote: »
    Does the house/dollar icon EVER stop appearing above Red Blazer Realty? I reached billionaire a while ago and the icon keeps appearing above RBR. When I click on it, it shows the “Earn these prizes” banner, and when I close that, the icon is gone. But a little while later, it is back again.

The dialog box which appears after clicking on the icon/building also shows your current real estate value. Whenever this value increases as a result of your activities, the icon will appear over the building. If the value remains static, you shouldn’t see it.

• Clearly it's still too early in the morning for me to be able to make sense of this thread :)