EA Forums - Banner

Anybody know how to tell how long till rail yard without looking in game?

Prev1
I think there use to be a few thousand threads about it but cant seem to find...

Replies

  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Have you tried nuking?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • A calendar?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Have you tried nuking?

    ive tried submerging my device in water, but i will give that a try too
  • 2 days, 7 hours, 39 minutes from.... Now.
  • I will open another thread on Monday to remind everyone that the next day is Tuesday.
  • MaxxSpider wrote: »
    I will open another thread on Monday to remind everyone that the next day is Tuesday.

    *eyeroll*
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • MaxxSpider wrote: »
    I will open another thread on Monday to remind everyone that the next day is Tuesday.

    Don't see that lasting long.

    zdejh8kLkn-6.png
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

  • AirurandoP wrote: »
    MaxxSpider wrote: »
    I will open another thread on Monday to remind everyone that the next day is Tuesday.

    Don't see that lasting long.

    zdejh8kLkn-6.png

    Why not?
    If mine gets closed any other that is open better get closed.

  • AirurandoP wrote: »
    MaxxSpider wrote: »
    I will open another thread on Monday to remind everyone that the next day is Tuesday.

    Don't see that lasting long.

    zdejh8kLkn-6.png

    My suggestion:
    giphy.gif

    Also dont open a Monorail Thread that has a "Spider" as an author it may be an alien planet.
    tumblr_m0jut6YfMR1qzx1gjo1_500.gif
  • AirurandoP
    833 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    MaxxSpider wrote: »
    AirurandoP wrote: »
    MaxxSpider wrote: »
    I will open another thread on Monday to remind everyone that the next day is Tuesday.

    Don't see that lasting long.

    zdejh8kLkn-6.png

    Why not?
    If mine gets closed any other that is open better get closed.
    Did you just call out the mods?
    294f12eaef60a9bc8006690b006f86cf.jpg
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

  • 26gsfGXvVKXbgnEju.gif
    ..........
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • AirurandoP wrote: »
    MaxxSpider wrote: »
    I will open another thread on Monday to remind everyone that the next day is Tuesday.

    Don't see that lasting long.

    zdejh8kLkn-6.png

    My suggestion:
    giphy.gif

    Also dont open a Monorail Thread that has a "Spider" as an author it may be an alien planet.
    tumblr_m0jut6YfMR1qzx1gjo1_500.gif

    :D
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • AirurandoP
    833 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    bluntcard wrote: »
    26gsfGXvVKXbgnEju.gif
    ..........

    That's cool. Wish I could use it as a profile. picture (as a gif) Not so good if you have epilepsy though. :(
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

  • AirurandoP wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »
    26gsfGXvVKXbgnEju.gif
    ..........

    That's cool. Wish I could use it as a profile. picture (as a gif) Not so good if you have epilepsy though. :(
    Yup. That made me lol
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • MaxxSpider wrote: »
    If mine gets closed any other that is open better get closed.

    Has MaxxSpider always been such an a-hole? I'm too lazy to go through his posting history.
  • AirurandoP wrote: »
    MaxxSpider wrote: »
    AirurandoP wrote: »
    MaxxSpider wrote: »
    I will open another thread on Monday to remind everyone that the next day is Tuesday.

    Don't see that lasting long.

    zdejh8kLkn-6.png

    Why not?
    If mine gets closed any other that is open better get closed.
    Did you just call out the mods?
    294f12eaef60a9bc8006690b006f86cf.jpg

    I am not calling out the mods. Just saying that if my legitimate thread gets locked for no reason other than it was open by me, that is discrimination. If everyone goes off topic on my thread which causes it to be closed you can expect the same in any other threads that are the same topic as mine.
  • I have the little lisa slurry thing. I just spent my 6 hours grinding to replinish supplies. I should be on track to get the stupid prize by monday night. If not just use those overstocked supplies to get it. So i just see no need to post this thread. Just my opinion
  • MaxxSpider wrote: »
    AirurandoP wrote: »
    MaxxSpider wrote: »
    AirurandoP wrote: »
    MaxxSpider wrote: »
    I will open another thread on Monday to remind everyone that the next day is Tuesday.

    Don't see that lasting long.

    zdejh8kLkn-6.png

    Why not?
    If mine gets closed any other that is open better get closed.
    Did you just call out the mods?
    294f12eaef60a9bc8006690b006f86cf.jpg

    I am not calling out the mods. Just saying that if my legitimate thread gets locked for no reason other than it was open by me, that is discrimination. If everyone goes off topic on my thread which causes it to be closed you can expect the same in any other threads that are the same topic as mine.
    Roll on Monday

    popcorn-fundraiser1.jpg

    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

  • Wadebear is kind enough to post a weekly reminder. I appreciate it.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Wadebear is kind enough to post a weekly reminder. I appreciate it.

    +1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!