EA Forums - Banner

TOO MUCH MONEY ON HAND

Prev134
we need something for those who have so much money, and we have everything we could buy, i am already at level 625 and have over a billion of cash and don't know what to do with it. and i can spend spend on high price things but i will leveling up quickly.

Replies

  • There's KEM farming
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Turn those $$$ into donuts.
  • barryriddl474
    4818 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    We could use some new aspirationals with higher price tags.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I would love to have a lot more decorations that cost money to add some variety to my town.
  • Although these days I plough excess money into donuts, I'd love to see some more aspirationals.
  • we need the world's largest toilet aspirational
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • we need the world's largest toilet aspirational

    So we could literally flush our money down the toilet? :smile::smiley:
  • money into doughnuts does sound really nice
  • What's KEM Farming?
  • PDbluebird wrote: »
    What's KEM Farming?

    KEM farming is one way to farm donuts. Here's how to do it:

    First turn the xp collider on for ten days then place as many Kwik e marts as you can. Once they are built sell them and repeat until the collider has expired. When that happens just turn it on again and repeat
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • PDbluebird wrote: »
    What's KEM Farming?
    1. You buy lots of Kwik-E-Marts
    2. You collect the XP once they finish building
    3. You sell the Kwik-e-marts.
    4. You level -up much quicker*
    5. You Collect donuts on levelling up.
    6. You repeat speps 1-5

    * Use with XP Collider for best results.

    mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    we need the world's largest toilet aspirational

    So we could literally flush our money down the toilet? :smile::smiley:

    Ba-dum-tsscchhhhhh!

    mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

  • barryriddl474
    4818 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    It would be nice to see a new set of aspirationals like a few more at $10 million, then perhaps a $100 million, $500 million and $1 billion. It would encourage long time players to play more. Especially if the aspirationals were good.
  • we need the world's largest toilet aspirational

    PLEASE, EA
  • we need the world's largest toilet aspirational

    PLEASE, EA

    +1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Is there something Im missing on farming from KEM besides up to 10k?
  • AirurandoP wrote: »
    PDbluebird wrote: »
    What's KEM Farming?
    1. You buy lots of Kwik-E-Marts
    2. You collect the XP once they finish building
    3. You sell the Kwik-e-marts.
    4. You level -up much quicker*
    5. You Collect donuts on levelling up.
    6. You repeat speps 1-5

    * Use with XP Collider for best results.

    Oh ok
  • Ya I got tons of ingame money. And usually only use it for land. And maybe a few more fences or tree's here and there. But most of my money is spent on land when I "spend" a lot of it. Most of it collects dust lol.....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    PDbluebird wrote: »
    What's KEM Farming?

    KEM farming is one way to farm donuts. Here's how to do it:

    First turn the xp collider on for ten days then place as many Kwik e marts as you can. Once they are built sell them and repeat until the collider has expired. When that happens just turn it on again and repeat

    Since you have 1 billion in cash, you should bypass KEMs and go straight to buying and selling bloodmobiles. It burns through your money faster but you will earn donuts much, much faster since you don't have to wait for the 4 hour build time. If you have time to kill, you could just buy 1 day on the XP Collider.
  • Blood mobiles are what i did buy but i don't want to really want to level up too fast
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!