EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with your Super Collider?

This is not an add me thread, what is it doing out here?

Replies

• P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I can not figure out any way to decorate it :shock:

Neither could I, just chucked it in the corner of my springfield.
    mdfriend wrote:
    This is not an add me thread, what's it doing out here?

Nobody knows, just there to pass the time, I guess
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ts6my1E.jpg
  • pollyh74
    33 posts
    edited February 2013
    I've got mine as part of a science park with frink's lab and the power plant & the volcano lair surrounded by big chain link fences
  • TintedInPink
    26 posts
    edited February 2013
    I've got mine up the back, surrounded by the prison, Frink's lab and the power plant.
  • kidENO
    126 posts
    edited February 2013
    BDF73267-D866-4866-B3F3-3D3213811CC6-1433-0000018E9C869E50_zps2b322e89.jpg
  • Panich-
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    Am i taking crazy pills, or is the super collider not in your screenshot kideno?

Edit..... Crazy pills it is....I was thinking "black hole" and not the building. I looked at your screen forever trying to find it. Perhaps it's bedtime for me :)
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited February 2013
    When I get around to it my Supercollider is going to look a little more like Wilson Hall at Fermilab. There's going to be a pond and trees and maybe even some reflecting pools flanking the road to the entrance.

So yeah, it's going to look a little something like this:

2144668331_126ab92fdf.jpg
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mine is in a world of pure imagination. Because i have no idea when they were given out... i obviously missed it though a shame it would have been a perfect addition to my science complex.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mine is in a world of pure imagination. Because i have no idea when they were given out... i obviously missed it though a shame it would have been a perfect addition to my science complex.

They were a Halloween limited time deal. With it you were given a black hole to place in your town. I put my black hole in storage next to my Mayan calendar and cemeteries.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:

They were a Halloween limited time deal. With it you were given a black hole to place in your town. I put my black hole in storage next to my Mayan calendar and cemeteries.

Ah that explains it i missed all of that sadly, thank you :mrgreen:
  • kidENO
    126 posts
    edited February 2013
    Panich- wrote:
    Am i taking crazy pills, or is the super collider not in your screenshot kideno?

Edit..... Crazy pills it is....I was thinking "black hole" and not the building. I looked at your screen forever trying to find it. Perhaps it's bedtime for me :)

Hahahahaha!
  • FreeWillUnit
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Mine is with the Observatory and Frink's Lab on Science Island, the most important part of my Springfield.
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have a Science park area with Frink's lab and the observatory, all connected with a hedge path. :D

3D43C7EB-86DF-4A68-B4C3-34B8AF017964-5286-000001E05474BA18_zps3d7da694.jpg
  • fspj
    70 posts
    edited February 2013
    Doh_Inc wrote:
    I have a Science park area with Frink's lab and the observatory, all connected with a hedge path.

I really like that! Well done!
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    My supercollider is a front for a secret government organisation conducting experiments on Aliens.

Kang and Kodos are having a rough time. Three of their comrades have been unusually effected by the torturous giant magnifying glass, it seemed to turn them into plant matter.

Kodos pleads for mercy as the ship burns, and Kang runs for his life...
    IMG_36181_zps24b58374.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited July 2014
    My supercollider is a front for a secret government organisation conducting experiments on Aliens.

Kang and Kodos are having a rough time. Three of their comrades have been unusually effected by the torturous giant magnifying glass, it seemed to turn them into plant matter.

Kodos pleads for mercy as the ship burns, and Kang runs for his life...
    IMG_36181_zps24b58374.png

That is such an awesome pic :P
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Super Collider and Springfield General Hospital both have an arch driveway each, so I created a unique road for them both... (Incomplete yet)

imagejpg14.jpg
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow, I wish I had it! :-\
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.