EA Forums - Banner

Upcoming Trumpdate?

Replies

• AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    @bluntcard What's a sore winner? Trying to call out people's misguided thoughts has nothing to do with being a sore winner.
    What many of us trying to do is teach people how to lose with dignity. Ya know? How most conservatives did when Obama won twice.
    You didn't see protests in all 50 states and 30 countries when he won. You don't like him. Fine. Here's a news flash. A lot of Trump supporters including myself don't like him as a person either. But sometimes grown ups need to make decisions some would view as necassary evils because the children who ran the show were incapable of seeing the reality they'd caused everyone else to live in.
    Mr Stinkbugger is the impersonation of why the left lost this election. Millions of Americans are struggling to get by, yet the entitled rich loud mouthed leftists (not all of them, but many) ignore that and protest because someone said something they didn't like. Reality check. You've probably said what others don't like either. Stop acting like you're on a high horse all the time. Historically speaking, people like that rarely lasted long. The Roman Empire collapsed because of that. America is the next Rome thanks to some people's mentality.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I have never in my life seen so many sore winners. The Presidency, the Senate, The House and the future Supreme court, and still so angry. But, I can take solace in knowing that any failure will be 100% the fault of this new administration. There will be no one to blame. You have all the power. This will be spectacular to watch.

NipFetnQOuKhW.gif
    Why on earth would you think Trump supporters are angry? The anger is coming from the losers, who just can't let it go and move on. There have been two violent attacks on Trump supporters in recent days in Chicago alone. One was done live on Facebook...to a disabled person. His supporters that I have witnessed are a pretty happy, optimistic bunch, until the attacks from the left start in -making them defensive.

DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
    I have never in my life seen so many sore winners. The Presidency, the Senate, The House and the future Supreme court, and still so angry. But, I can take solace in knowing that any failure will be 100% the fault of this new administration. There will be no one to blame. You have all the power. This will be spectacular to watch.

NipFetnQOuKhW.gif
    Why on earth would you think Trump supporters are angry? The anger is coming from the losers, who just can't let it go and move on. There have been two violent attacks on Trump supporters in recent days in Chicago alone. One was done live on Facebook...to a disabled person. His supporters that I have witnessed are a pretty happy, optimistic bunch, until the attacks from the left start in -making them defensive.
    Ain't that the truth!

• d31wXL2CoYtWoIJG.gif
    Can't wait.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    . . . . .
  • raw
  • e3efae389bb7abb960c71267dd2de7a8.gif

Food for thought, if this is the new Rome, why do you hold into its Caesars so dearly?
    Whether by their own court or the hands of their foes, they all shall fall....eventually.
  • e3efae389bb7abb960c71267dd2de7a8.gif

That has to be my favorite GIF of all time. It says so much.

• For reference about the Rome comment I made.

I would get tired of cleaning the vomit off of my iPad Pro™

+1

:D
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    I hope there's no permanent damage, I like visiting America.
  • im looking forward to trump being president!! but naturally liberals will still talk carp about him even when he proves to be a better president!! i dont know why people are hoping hes going to screw up...but then again we live in a country where they practically crucify anyone whos christian but if your a radical muslim beheading people and killing them, well that just A-Okay
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • we live in a country where they practically crucify anyone whos christian but if your a radical muslim beheading people and killing them, well that just A-Okay

Statements like this is why many Trump supporters aren't taken seriously.
  • It's sad that I'm seeing people here express this attitude that it's a win/lose scenario, like it's the Super bowl. This is not a time to gloat about winning. The election is long over. We are all Americans. That's the same team: US!

The attitude expressed by the President-elect is unbefitting a leader of any country. His desire to staff his cabinet with unscrupulous billionaires should alarm conservatives and liberals. This is not draining the swamp as he promised.

The appalling number of ethics violations and lack of compliance to disclose financial information is unprecedented. WHY IS ANY AMERICAN EXCUSING THIS ADMINISTRATION'S BREACH OF PROTOCOL?

I don't understand why anyone's hate for liberal policy becomes justification for enabling a mysogynist and con man to become our dictator. Why does Trump get a free pass to do whatever he wants? Why isn't he held to the same standard as previous presidents? Have you people simply lost your minds?

Trump must reveal his tax info like every other president. Trump must divest his portfolio like every other president. Trump‘s cabinet picks must pass vetting like every other president. Trump must be held accountable for his lies like every other president.

Why does any American dismiss this? It's got nothing to do with left or right ideology! How can you be so blinded by hate to dismiss common sense?
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • we live in a country where they practically crucify anyone whos christian but if your a radical muslim beheading people and killing them, well that just A-Okay

Statements like this is why many Trump supporters aren't taken seriously.

:lol:
  • 344qmgh.jpg
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    It's sad that I'm seeing people here express this attitude that it's a win/lose scenario, like it's the Super bowl. This is not a time to gloat about winning. The election is long over. We are all Americans. That's the same team: US!

The attitude expressed by the President-elect is unbefitting a leader of any country. His desire to staff his cabinet with unscrupulous billionaires should alarm conservatives and liberals. This is not draining the swamp as he promised.

The appalling number of ethics violations and lack of compliance to disclose financial information is unprecedented. WHY IS ANY AMERICAN EXCUSING THIS ADMINISTRATION'S BREACH OF PROTOCOL?

I don't understand why anyone's hate for liberal policy becomes justification for enabling a mysogynist and con man to become our dictator. Why does Trump get a free pass to do whatever he wants? Why isn't he held to the same standard as previous presidents? Have you people simply lost your minds?

Trump must reveal his tax info like every other president. Trump must divest his portfolio like every other president. Trump‘s cabinet picks must pass vetting like every other president. Trump must be held accountable for his lies like every other president.

Why does any American dismiss this? It's got nothing to do with left or right ideology! How can you be so blinded by hate to dismiss common sense?

• im looking forward to trump being president!! but naturally liberals will still talk carp about him even when he proves to be a better president!! i dont know why people are hoping hes going to screw up...but then again we live in a country where they practically crucify anyone whos christian but if your a radical muslim beheading people and killing them, well that just A-Okay

Why can't Trump supporters, spell?
    im looking forward to trump being president!! but naturally liberals will still talk carp about him even when he proves to be a better president!! i dont know why people are hoping hes going to screw up...but then again we live in a country where they practically crucify anyone whos christian but if your a radical muslim beheading people and killing them, well that just A-Okay

See, this is exactly what was being pointed out in this thread. When you can no longer make a valid point, just throw out a personal insult. I looked at the post as a person who did a quick response to something that they've had to answer to a million times and are tired of it. I thought we were supposed to be nice in our comments. ;)
  • Didn't vote for him, but what's done is done. Here's hoping President Trump will surprise me and improve things for everyone. He has 2 years to really run with it and show us what he can do with a Republican controlled Congress (I say 2 and not 4 because we've all seen what can happen at the mid-term elections).

im looking forward to trump being president!! but naturally liberals will still talk carp about him even when he proves to be a better president!! i dont know why people are hoping hes going to screw up...but then again we live in a country where they practically crucify anyone whos christian but if your a radical muslim beheading people and killing them, well that just A-Okay

See, this is exactly what was being pointed out in this thread. When you can no longer make a valid point, just throw out a personal insult. I looked at the post as a person who did a quick response to something that they've had to answer to a million times and are tired of it. I thought we were supposed to be nice in our comments. ;)

"liberals will still talk carp" What can I say, we love the fish talk.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.