EA Forums - Banner

Let the speculation begin!

2Next

Replies

• tilycoclem wrote: »
    I'm thinking the next event should be an inauguration event. We could have protests, riots, shootings and burn down buildings. The more damage you do to your neighbor towns, the more points you get!
    :D Yes!!!! Light the torches and get the pitchforks!

• tilycoclem wrote: »
    I'm thinking the next event should be an inauguration event. We could have protests, riots, shootings and burn down buildings. The more damage you do to your neighbor towns, the more points you get!

Yes! And there could be festivities. Bands no one has heard of and lots of F list celebrities.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • jippy6048 wrote: »
    tilycoclem wrote: »

Brilliant
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • jippy6048 wrote: »
    Wait!!! Yea totally loved this idea!!!!!!!! I would have so much fun (I take back what I said before if they do it this way! :p:D>:)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • bluntcard wrote: »

Yes! And there could be festivities. Bands no one has heard of and lots of F list celebrities.

"F list celebs"
  • Do you think it would be at least Tuesday before something is dropped?
  • ami-rose5
    29 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    bluntcard wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • The military event wouldn't have to follow a specific story, just create something new and make it include Col. Leslie Hapablap and the Commandant. SGT Skinner could generate medals (or whatever) at the premium level.

I'll die before I surrender, Tim!
  • BallBox1
    241 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Trump's escalator:

unnamed_zpszjoks8d2.jpg

• Still waiting for the "Homer at the Bat" event
  • llovany wrote: »
    Trump's escalator:

unnamed_zpszjoks8d2.jpg

I just might have to "borrow" that. Hee hee.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
    Trump's escalator:

unnamed_zpszjoks8d2.jpg

Brilliant idea :smile:
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Flying Hellfish event.......I want to believe.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
    Trump's escalator:

unnamed_zpszjoks8d2.jpg

Great idea! I may have to move my escalator from Burns' estate. Not as evil as Trump.

• bluntcard wrote: »

But which "F list celebrities" could we get in the game? Surely some of them are desperate enough to sign over their likenesses to EA.