EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    OK so I'm new to this list thing, here goes:

Not a villain: Juliet, Turkey
    Probably not a villain: Dee, Meiaz Camilla ,Steph
    Could be a villain: MC
    meinaz wrote: »
    stephtog wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »
    My newly modified list. Sorry I was trying to get my science bowl students started and was kind of going of my original list.

Not a villain: Juliet, MC, Turkey
    Probably not a villain: Dee, John
    Could be a villain: Camilla, Steph

There is nobody that I am 100% sure of on any level. Although I really doubt that MC would throw her partner under the bus right from the beginning, so she is the closest to 100%.

Why am I a villain?! If it's because I voted for Wilki I believe you voted for him first lol!!

Based on the clues given I am leaning toward MC as well. The K thing.
    Need to reread before I vote later. I've deduced that the capital letters thing is a red herring. Unless I got it backwards.
    :D

I got from it ATE PROPS ROLE. I am sure that there are other missing letters. I take it as the props give the roles. Now the food in this one gives the roles.

Ate Props Role aka the nickel? Before it was project Knickle so we are back to the K thing.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    OK so I'm new to this list thing, here goes:

Not a villain: Juliet, Turkey
    Probably not a villain: Dee, Meiaz Camilla ,Steph
    Could be a villain: MC
  • johncolombo
    that said ++ Mary Claire. I have an early day of work tomorrow so must vote now lest I forget.
  • I really don't know who to vote for. Yesterday I thought I may have spotted a random clue pointing to ickadbodshrek and maryclaire being villains, but after TB was found to be one that doesn't really work anymore. I might not vote today unless someone comes up with something good.
  • Morning everyone!

I'm going to pop my vote in now because I won't be around until after the day ends

++Meinaz

Nothing personal, I'm finding your insistence on getting lists from everyone a bit suspect.

It could easily be innocent but it would also be a very good way for a villain to find out who suspects them and therefore who to lynch! (And yes I know you always like lists but you're asking for them more than usual :# )
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    ++Steph

I am asking more because people aren't playing. You haven't been around and haven't made any attempt to find villains. This is not normal behavior for you.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    @johncolombo If you have a chance, I would like an explanation as to why you voted for MC. She is the one that originally voted for TB.
  • Question for you guys that have played longer...Why did the execs kill off Barry so early? Doesn't he play every game? Good at this? Is he coming back somehow?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • juliet603 wrote: »
    I really don't know who to vote for. Yesterday I thought I may have spotted a random clue pointing to ickadbodshrek and maryclaire being villains, but after TB was found to be one that doesn't really work anymore. I might not vote today unless someone comes up with something good.

Which clue in particular? And i never saw a connection between mc and the k in knickel. Idk who said that, but jw cause she is still suspicious to me despite her voting early for tb.. same with ickabod. So if somwone would exolain it to me id appreciate it. I ordinarily suck at clues lol

Im not sure who to vote for todayx ickabod and steph are iffy... and im not sure about Camilla because she is super quiet. I still have my eye on mc, but she did vote for tb pretty early...
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    juliet603 wrote: »
    I really don't know who to vote for. Yesterday I thought I may have spotted a random clue pointing to ickadbodshrek and maryclaire being villains, but after TB was found to be one that doesn't really work anymore. I might not vote today unless someone comes up with something good.

Which clue in particular? And i never saw a connection between mc and the k in knickel. Idk who said that, but jw cause she is still suspicious to me despite her voting early for tb.. same with ickabod. So if somwone would exolain it to me id appreciate it. I ordinarily suck at clues lol

Im not sure who to vote for todayx ickabod and steph are iffy... and im not sure about Camilla because she is super quiet. I still have my eye on mc, but she did vote for tb pretty early...

It was just something stupid. Knickel being spelt with 2 Ks got me looking at usernames and I noticed the 2 ks in ickabodshrek. then the other villain said "E pluribus unum" which meant "from the many, one" and maryclaire's name has a 1 on the end. But if TB was a villain then I don't think they were clues anymore :/
  • I keep thinking about the K thing as well.
  • I don't think is MC. She was the first to vote for TB. Right?
  • OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
    Maryclaire1: 1 vote (JohnColombo)
    meinaz: 1 vote (stephtog)
    Stephtog: 1 vote (meinaz)
    turkey1010: 0 votes
    Ickabodschrek: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes
    Juliet603: 0 votes
    camillasan372: 0 votes

Maryclaire1 is leading with getting 1 vote first.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I don't think is MC. She was the first to vote for TB. Right?

She voted for TB, but then removed her vote then she voted for her again.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I keep thinking about the K thing as well.

There has to be something there. It has been brought up a couple times in the messages.
  • I don't think it's Turkey either because she found the taco clue.
    ++Camilla Based only on not being around as much
  • I'm going to work soon but hopefully I'll have time to check in by the end of the day, so if you guys find anything i may still vote if I can. If not I'll just take a forced vote.
  • OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
    Maryclaire1: 1 vote (JohnColombo)
    meinaz: 1 vote (stephtog)
    Stephtog: 1 vote (meinaz)
    camillasan372: 1 vote (Ickabodschrek)
    turkey1010: 0 votes
    Ickabodschrek: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes
    Juliet603: 0 votes
    Maryclaire1 is leading with reaching 1 vote first.
  • For now I'll say my thoughts are:

Innocent; me and turkey

Probably innocent; MC and Meinz

Everyone else I've no idea :lol:
  • juliet603 wrote: »
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    juliet603 wrote: »

It was just something stupid. Knickel being spelt with 2 Ks got me looking at usernames and I noticed the 2 ks in ickabodshrek. then the other villain said "E pluribus unum" which meant "from the many, one" and maryclaire's name has a 1 on the end. But if TB was a villain then I don't think they were clues anymore :/

Understood..