EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• Any thoughts on John's tan jacket in his avi?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Any thoughts on John's tan jacket in his avi?

I'm not really sure. It could possibly be a clue. The problem I am having is that I don't know which clues are more important. Project Knickel seems to point to Dee. The tan could be John. I voted for Steph based more on actions than clues. I am waiting for the light bulb to go off that puts it all together.
  • ++Steph but I'm open to other ideas.
  • meinaz wrote: »

I'm not really sure. It could possibly be a clue. The problem I am having is that I don't know which clues are more important. Project Knickel seems to point to Dee. The tan could be John. I voted for Steph based more on actions than clues. I am waiting for the light bulb to go off that puts it all together.

The nickel thing sounds like a special role and since it was face up, Mox died. It doesn't seem like a villain. I would think a villain could kill straight away. I don't know why the entire thing is called Project Knickel. When TB killed I don't think there was any talk about nickels. *goes back to read story*
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

The nickel thing sounds like a special role and since it was face up, Mox died. It doesn't seem like a villain. I would think a villain could kill straight away. I don't know why the entire thing is called Project Knickel. When TB killed I don't think there was any talk about nickels. *goes back to read story*

So who killed last night if not a villain? Is there another person that can kill at night? Are they considered a villain as well? This would be a new twist that I have never dealt with.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Is the nickel on the plate related to project Knickel or was it used just to confuse us and it really could have been any coin?
    Is the nickel on the plate related to project Knickel or was it used just to confuse us and it really could have been any coin?

I don't understand why a coin was flipped? Maybe it was something like the protector protected Mox last night and the villain targeted Mox and at that point a coin was flipped.

It's probably just something to confuse us. lol
  • And then there's that last line of the story where the cook says, " I will avenge you." Who is he talking to? Avenge means revenge...for who/what? Or is it just for killing Mr Black?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

I don't understand why a coin was flipped? Maybe it was something like the protector protected Mox last night and the villain targeted Mox and at that point a coin was flipped.

I don't think the story actually says that it was flipped just that it was placed on the plate. It could just mean to show that project Knickel was behind the death. We could be reading too much into it.

I don't think the story actually says that it was flipped just that it was placed on the plate. It could just mean to show that project Knickel was behind the death. We could be reading too much into it.

So you're thinking it's similar to the ice pick. When the ice pick was used it was TB killing. When the nickel is used it's the other villain.
  • Where is everyone??? Help :p
  • And then there's that last line of the story where the cook says, " I will avenge you." Who is he talking to? Avenge means revenge...for who/what? Or is it just for killing Mr Black?

I think for killing TB.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

So you're thinking it's similar to the ice pick. When the ice pick was used it was TB killing. When the nickel is used it's the other villain.

Possibly or the GLs wanted us to know that killing was done by Project Knickel. The nickel itself didn't kill Homer it was the poisoned donut. The nickel may have been some sort of calling card for the villains.
  • Everyone

@meinaz
    @Turkey1010
    @johncolombo
    @juliet603
    @camillasan372
    @maryclaire1
    @IckabodSchrek
    @stephtog

Mom's birthday dinner was moved today, so unfortunately I won't be here til after the day has ended. Sakura will be here and will finish up the day for the game.

Meaning: special roles will need to include both sakura and myself.

Sorry. Just asking for a little patience for today.
  • Moms should always come first. :)
  • Hi all back earlier than expected so just caught up. Some thoughts:

I think the nickel on Homer's plate was only because it's Project Knickel.

Why Project Knickel I don't know.

Someone said Eggs Bendict meant traitor, could you explain why please? Apologies if you have but I can't find it now.

Angel hair pasta + vegan = guardian angel + Lisa

I'm not picking up on anymore clues I'm afraid but I'll keep looking.

I have been quieter this time, apologies. It's not because I'm a villain. Believe me I'd love to be TBs partner again, we were in my first ever CG and she was lovely!!

I've been quieter because I like to have fun playing these and joke about a bit which hasn't gone down well this time :#
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    stephtog wrote: »
    Hi all back earlier than expected so just caught up. Some thoughts:

Someone said Eggs Bendict meant traitor, could you explain why please? Apologies if you have but I can't find it now.

I have been quieter this time, apologies. It's not because I'm a villain. Believe me I'd love to be TBs partner again, we were in my first ever CG and she was lovely!!

I've been quieter because I like to have fun playing these and joke about a bit which hasn't gone down well this time :#

I agree with you about Lisa being the protector. The vegan makes sense for her and I don't think any of the rest of us are vegan.

Benedict Arnold was a traitor during the American Revolution, so I think eggs benedict refers to him.
    stephtog wrote: »
    Hi all back earlier than expected so just caught up. Some thoughts:

I agree with you about Lisa being the protector. The vegan makes sense for her and I don't think any of the rest of us are vegan.

Benedict Arnold was a traitor during the American Revolution, so I think eggs benedict refers to him.

Fab thank you - I need to brush up on my American history lol!

Makes sense, so the knickel will relate to the other villian, correct?
  • mattruns84 wrote: »
    Everyone

@meinaz
    @Turkey1010
    @johncolombo
    @juliet603
    @camillasan372
    @maryclaire1
    @IckabodSchrek
    @stephtog

Mom's birthday dinner was moved today, so unfortunately I won't be here til after the day has ended. Sakura will be here and will finish up the day for the game.

Meaning: special roles will need to include both sakura and myself.

Sorry. Just asking for a little patience for today.

@mattruns84 have a good time! Happy birthday to tú madré!