EA Forums - Banner

Is Level 26 really at 796279688 XP?

cshaker50 wrote:
I've emailed EA for help but wonder if anyone else
had had this issue? I reached level 25 but need 796279688 XP to
reach level 26?

1. This is a glitch people have been getting when leveling up to a "bonus level" to earn extra donuts. It will be fixed in time.

2. Level 26 isn't out yet so.... Go figure.

Anybody, please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks. :thumbup:

Replies

• weldon999
    101 posts
    edited February 2013
    It happened to me as well. I'm in contact with EA's help desk right now trying to get it fixed.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    weldon999 wrote:
    It happened to me as well. I'm in contact with EA's help desk right now trying to get it fixed.

Which will also fix the extra doughnuts
  • weldon999
    101 posts
    edited February 2013
    Maybe, maybe not. I don't feel like waiting around to try and reach 700,000,000 XP just because a couple of people got extra donuts because of it.
  • cshaker50
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thank you all for your feedback!
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited February 2013
    weldon999 wrote:
    Maybe, maybe not. I don't feel like waiting around to try and reach 700,000,000 XP just because a couple of people got extra donuts because of it.

If you collect 100,000 xp per day you'll get there within 20 years. No worries!
  • weldon999
    101 posts
    edited February 2013
    weldon999 wrote:

I somehow doubt my first-gen iPad will last that long. :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    weldon999 wrote:
    weldon999 wrote:

I dont think any iDevice would last that long :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • weldon999
    101 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    weldon999 wrote:
    weldon999 wrote:

I dont think any iDevice would last that long :lol:

At least the game has helped me to find all the dead spots on the touch screen. :wink:
  • weldon999
    101 posts
    edited February 2013
    Here is an update. I finally was able to convince the tech support guy that the problem wasn't on my end.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting back to us at Electronic Arts.

We want to get you an effective resolution so that going to escalate this issue to higher department. Our senior team is well equipped to handle such issues and I’m confident we’ll solve the issue and suggest alternatives.

Due to a back log of contacts, the current estimated time for response is 1 – 2 weeks. We apologize for the lengthy response time, and we are working diligently to return to an acceptable level of response time. During this time, you may still update your case with additional information that might help us to resolve your issue without causing any additional delay.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Please be assured that your concern is our priority.

Sincerely,
    Dewashish
    Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

• Jameh20
    200 posts
    edited February 2013
    Great that you got a reply. I have the same problem now when I got to the "Bonus Level"
    It's asif it rolled over to all the times I'd finished the updated levels and just kept giving me donuts!

Fun for a whole but now I'm worried ill lose progress :(
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited February 2013
    weldon999 wrote:
    Here is an update. I finally was able to convince the tech support guy that the problem wasn't on my end.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting back to us at Electronic Arts.

We want to get you an effective resolution so that going to escalate this issue to higher department. Our senior team is well equipped to handle such issues and I’m confident we’ll solve the issue and suggest alternatives.

Due to a back log of contacts, the current estimated time for response is 1 – 2 weeks. We apologize for the lengthy response time, and we are working diligently to return to an acceptable level of response time. During this time, you may still update your case with additional information that might help us to resolve your issue without causing any additional delay.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Please be assured that your concern is our priority.

Sincerely,
    Dewashish
    Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experienc

Dewashish. LOL
  • weldon999
    101 posts
    edited February 2013
    Notice that they said it would take 1-2 weeks to fix? Sounds like when they push through the next part of the Valentine's update, right around the 14th.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.