EA Forums - Banner

What is your own pet "Peeve"

Replies

• After much thinking, my only pet hate is @maryclaire1 :#

:lol:
  • juliet603 wrote: »
    Another pet hate of mine is morons and moaners. By moaners I don't just mean people who moan (we all do that!) I mean people who only start conversations to complain or somehow turn every conversation into a complaint. Morons is self explanatory :p
    @juliet603
    I feel like complaining. Here it goes. Moan moan bloody moan :mrgreen:
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    juliet603 wrote: »
    Another pet hate of mine is morons and moaners. By moaners I don't just mean people who moan (we all do that!) I mean people who only start conversations to complain or somehow turn every conversation into a complaint. Morons is self explanatory :p
    @juliet603

Haha! Luckily I've seen you NOT moan too so you don't make the moaner list ;) the moron one on the other hand....

>:):D
    After much thinking, my only pet hate is @maryclaire1 :#

:neutral:
  • my pet hate is when somebody leaves the lights on and when people leave 2 switches together and have them on the opposite ways

Awww! <3:grin:

Awww! <3:grin:

<3
  • People who drop litter, especially if there are bins nearby.
    When someone doesn't say thanks after you hold the door open for them.
    HomerND84 wrote: »
    @juliet603

Haha! Luckily I've seen you NOT moan too so you don't make the moaner list ;) the moron one on the other hand....

>:):D
    Damn it
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

jimmydingo wrote: »
    Now where's my prize?

You know how this works... >:)

Vn1GqVs.jpg

I graciously donate my prize spin to the op
  • jimmydingo
    515 posts Member
    edited January 2017

I hate that as well....I just passive aggressively say "you're welcome" loudly.
  • jimmydingo wrote: »

I hate that as well....I just passive aggressively say "you're welcome" loudly.

Or trip them. :naughty:
  • When people say: Pet hate.
    LOL.
    Just kidding, I've never heard that term before.
    I've always said pet peeve.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I thought people would have heard it before but it's just how things are understood and said things different in our countries.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• One pet hate is also in movie theaters. Went to one theater once to watch the Avengers when it first came out. It was the middle of the day so very empty but we had these two women with two girls (about 10 or 11) in the theater. Girls kept kicking the back of seats and running around until they fell asleep and the women kept talking to each other throughout the entire movie. And they weren't even talking about the movie or the actors starring in it, in fact they weren't even watching the movie. Why buy movie tickets for a movie you aren't interested in only to disturb the other people watching it?!?
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• @SakuraNeko08 I agree that's annoying. The last Star Wars movie I went to the couple next to me had their 3 1/2 yrs old son with them. They were on their phones the entire movie. The boy was constantly asking them questions, full volume. They weren't paying attention to him or the movie, so before the question was answered, he got a, "Huh?" and had to repeat the question.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Kids are one of the reasons I only like to go to a certain theater in my area that has some rooms/areas set up where you have to be over 21 to enter. Other than the woman who fell asleep and was snoring the last movie I went to, most of the adults are really good at being quiet (other than the normal laughing when something funny happens in the movie). It's probably also like that because those tickets cost more than the regular areas that don't have an age limit.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Things like that are the reason I haven't gone out to a movie in 15 years.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • One thing that I hate is people not watching where they are going when walking. That happens all the time when am out shopping. A few times I've had to tell people to watch where they are going and straight away they said sorry.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• jimmydingo wrote: »
    This pet hate of mine may sound a bit off but here goes.....I can't stand a lot of grown adults who haven't a basic understanding of physics and science in general.
    I'm not asking for Stephen Hawking or Einstein here, in fact, I myself am terrible at mathematics. However, understanding the concepts is more important than the numbers in my opinion.
    I know it may come across as a "niche" issue, but in this day and age I feel it's a civil duty to be scientifically literate. I mean Newton's Laws aren't rocket science! (Heh)

Also people who can't take the time to properly compose text....a few abbreviations are okay IMO, but incessant use of it makes me nutty.... y r u doing that!

Oh my god, yes, can I adopt your pet peeves, too?

Those, and chewing with mouth open. I, mean, it's no big deal if the mouth opens now and then when chewing, I'm talking about having it constantly opening and closing, it's just gross.