EA Forums - Banner

SH $2 Billion Club

Prev1
Has anyone hit the $2 Billion mark in SH? Is $2 Billion still the limit?

Replies

• Yes and Yes.

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• Same as above, yes and yes.
  • Now that EA has added 8 hour jobs to SH, I think they should come out with a $2 billion prize. I bought all the land and unlocked the new characters, but I have nothing to shoot for. I just seem stuck at 1.3 billion with no reason to do any of the SH jobs.
  • Hit it awhile ago.
  • giphy.gif

Stuck at 1.4 Billion, gotta wait and see what the next part of SH brings us.
  • Only just got Springfield Lake... one day...
  • Anyone hit $2 Bil without the glitch that allowed for extra (more than 10) mansions, etc? How did you do it if so? 1000 polo fields?
  • I got to 2 billion when they had 4x rewards. Just decided to go for it. Also, 6 of my neighbors have 2 billion as well.
  • No where near 2bill. Not really working on it either though- don't like the space waste on SH. Do have one more piece of land left-the100 yoga matts section. My least fave to -everything seems to need them and compiling seems to take forever.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    I got to 2 billion when they had 4x rewards. Just decided to go for it. Also, 6 of my neighbors have 2 billion as well.

And none of them and you have more than 10 of the mansions, etc.? What did you buy to account for the remaining $700M or so?
  • They could be in storage. You get the $ added for buying em, even once they're in storage- it's the multiplier that doesn't get calculated in if they're in stor
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Never going to happen unless they release SH ch3 for real.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • One of my neighbours had a little more than 2, I was at 1.70.
    Then suddenly, I don't know when it happened, he's down to 1.65 and I'm at 1.5.
    Anyone else had that happen?
    I got to 2 billion when they had 4x rewards. Just decided to go for it. Also, 6 of my neighbors have 2 billion as well.

And none of them and you have more than 10 of the mansions, etc.? What did you buy to account for the remaining $700M or so?

I never said that I only had 10 of the mansions, etc...
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Never going to happen unless they release SH ch3 for real.

Yeah, this is me. I stopped at $1.5B.

Oh, ok. The poster right above you asked "Anyone hit $2 Bil without the glitch that allowed for extra (more than 10) mansions, etc? " and then your post appeared so I thought you were responding to them.

Oh, ok. The poster right above you asked "Anyone hit $2 Bil without the glitch that allowed for extra (more than 10) mansions, etc? " and then your post appeared so I thought you were responding to them.

So did I. :D

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• johncolombo
    11306 posts Senior Moderator
    I hit it a long time ago.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I'm stuck in about 1.5 bn, and I only will reach the 2bn mark if I craft a lot of polo fields, fancy gold trees and fountains.

Btw, currently I have in storage 46 polo fields, 77 fancy gold trees and 911 fountains. I don't want to grind more than that
  • johncolombo
    11306 posts Senior Moderator
    I'm stuck in about 1.5 bn, and I only will reach the 2bn mark if I craft a lot of polo fields, fancy gold trees and fountains.

Btw, currently I have in storage 46 polo fields, 77 fancy gold trees and 911 fountains. I don't want to grind more than that
    I have 276 gold trees, 584 modern art statues and 213 polo fields in storage. Curious that you used fountains that cost phones and the phones need to be replenished with 2 currencies. The ones I did only use 1 resource for each.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ