EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    The vi
    [
    Ice plus McDonald's milk shake? Plain milkshake would be vanilla I would guess. I want to think about this clue.

This sounds like camilla? I would be open to changing my vote.

The villain didn't go to McDonalds though.
    Yes I'm quoting myself. :)

Right but the villain ordered the plain popsicle. And I say again that would be just ice on a stick. New thought hockey? Canada?

I don't believe so. The cast members went to eat. I don't think that Mr. Blue is a cast member. He is an executive.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Google Ned Flanders plain popsicle. The story was talking about him not me.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Camilla lives in South America. Right now, she is the only one playing that is currently in summer so she would be the only one that is tan and hot.

++Camilla

• Why is the story telling us Ned is innocent? We already know that.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Why is the story telling us Ned is innocent? We already know that.

Making things difficult for us. I really thought the same thing as you, but I knew I wasn't the villain and thought somebody else had to be left handed. I looked at the same thread as you and saw that I was the only one playing that mentioned which really made me concerned because I know I am innocent. I knew there had to be pointing to something else.
  • I really want to believe you @meinaz :)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I get it. I won't blame you for killing me. If you do, I really hope you guys find the actual villain tomorrow. I just want the innocents to win. Whether I am involved or not.
  • @Turkey1010 I still have jack Daniels here and a shot of saki and some tequila left!!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
    Maryclaire1: 1 vote (ickabodschrek)
    meinaz: 1 vote (maryclaire1)
    camillasan372: 1 vote (meinaz)
    Juliet603: 0 votes
    Ickabodschrek: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes

Maryclaire1 is leading with reaching 1 vote first.
  • If Ned is left handed then does it mean the left handed person is innocent? :#
    I always guess wrong in these games. :D
    I read through Camilla's welcome thread that she started and it mentions cooking ducks. *waves to LC*
    That could be a reference to the cook that killed Mox. Idk.

--Meinaz
    ++Camilla
  • poor me, being lynched as a villain when I am actually innocent *sigh*
  • I'm thinking about a conspiracy theory where the villain is not Mr. Blue!

Ned is very suspicious to me. "One of the cast members went left, which wasn't too surprising if you knew him."

Why did he go left?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I just realized everybody left in the game is also doing CTTF.
    I'm thinking about a conspiracy theory where the villain is not Mr. Blue!

Ned is very suspicious to me. "One of the cast members went left, which wasn't too surprising if you knew him."

Why did he go left?

Because he is Ned Flanders. Owner of the Leftorium. Person whose favorite popsicle flavor is plain.
  • meinaz wrote: »

Maybe @johncolombo can merge the threads. :)

• Over 400 something posts and I'm finally caught up..You guys talk too much!!!!! ;)
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • meinaz wrote: »

Why did he go left?

Because he is Ned Flanders. Owner of the Leftorium. Person whose favorite popsicle flavor is plain.

Exactly, he is proud to be left handed, so this would be an excuse for him to be away from the rest of the cast members and then kill Elaine with no suspicions!

This is crazy and maybe I am 99% wrong, but I think Ned is pretty suspicious
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

Why did he go left?

Exactly, he is proud to be left handed, so this would be an excuse for him to be away from the rest of the cast members and then kill Elaine with no suspicions!

This is crazy and maybe I am 99% wrong, but I think Ned is pretty suspicious

We have no reason to believe that there is another villain besides Mr. Blue.
  • @Turkey1010 I still have jack Daniels here and a shot of saki and some tequila left!!!

I'm there
  • johncolombo
    11463 posts Senior Moderator
    Hi

Maybe @johncolombo can merge the threads. :)

I didn't even notice we were all in both.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Camilla lives in South America. Right now, she is the only one playing that is currently in summer so she would be the only one that is tan and hot.

++Camilla

I am curious why didn't you vote for her yesterday after Juliet pointed that out? Why did you stick with Steph?