EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• johncolombo
    11408 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Juliet's avi is drinking coffee. Does that mean anything?

looks more like a coffee foul to me!! 0_0 who pours out coffee!?!?!?
    Juliet don't like coffee I do remember her coffee thread. Also her gif is from twin peaks in the red room which exsisted in a dream the charecters minds or as an alt reality. Twin peaks is a tricky show. Also coming back for 1 more season, I think on showtime.
    The character on the gif is agent dale cooper and he loves coffee...and pie.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • This is from the message where TB was lynched....

All but one cast member surrounded Mr. Black. They tackled him to the ground, brought out the rope, and began the lynching.

Why is it "all but one cast member?"
  • This is from the message where TB was lynched....

All but one cast member surrounded Mr. Black. They tackled him to the ground, brought out the rope, and began the lynching.

Why is it "all but one cast member?"

I bet my 2 cents on Ned
  • Juliet's avi is drinking coffee. Does that mean anything?

Juliet don't like coffee I do remember her coffee thread. Also her gif is from twin peaks in the red room which exsisted in a dream the charecters minds or as an alt reality. Twin peaks is a tricky show. Also coming back for 1 more season, I think on showtime.

I know!! hes my favorite character EVER!!! ;) other than Jareth...from Labyrinth!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

I know!! hes my favorite character EVER!!! ;) other than Jareth...from Labyrinth!!

I never understood why the log lady carried that log around.
  • johncolombo

I figured everyone knew but ya never know.
    :D
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    giphy.gif.....
  • johncolombo
    moxxee wrote: »
    giphy.gif.....

thanks Mox, you just reminded me it's taco monday here.

i still dont understand it either...but im going to go have drinks...and lots of them....!!! am i having drinks for anyone????
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • 2uz5829.gif
    ....... :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!

I :heart: Agent Cooper

@maryclaire1 I never noticed that before! I'm guessing they're letting us know that there's a traitor in the game. We pretty much thought there was already and a lot of ppl think it's Ned, which makes sense.

• At first I thought the traitor was Bart and that Juliet is Bart because of the whining clue and Juliet not wanting to be a bad guy in the past. But Bart didn't kill Lisa because the shot came from across the room and he was standing right in front of her.
    Now the recent clues point to left handed person and gravy. Meinaz/Ted.
    If Meinaz is the traitor, we still haven't caught the other villain. Stand up now please. :D
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Btw, I don't know how to defend myself :sweat_smile:

And this is not a hint, I really don't know how to turn the odds in my favor right now :/

Btw, GL, how much time do we have left? I am constantly losing the deadline, but I presume we still have one hour and a half

It is ok. I will probably be leaving today instead of you, but you may want to brush up on a defense for tomorrow. :smile:
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Meeting ended in time, so I can be back for end of day. Not sure if there is anyway that I will persuade people that I am not a villain, although I am not. As long as the traitor isn't turned tonight, you will have one more chance to get Mr. Blue.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Meeting ended in time, so I can be back for end of day. Not sure if there is anyway that I will persuade people that I am not a villain, although I am not. As long as the traitor isn't turned tonight, you will have one more chance to get Mr. Blue.
    You or Camilla could be Mr. Blue if the theory of the tan is correct. Arizona being a hot climate. Sorry if it seems I'm picking on you, but I'm just not seeing anything else right now.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    You or Camilla could be Mr. Blue if the theory of the tan is correct. Arizona being a hot climate. Sorry if it seems I'm picking on you, but I'm just not seeing anything else right now.

Not this time of year though. Camilla is in the Southern Hemisphere. It is summer there.
  • johncolombo

She carried the log because it had things to say to people.
    " my log has something to tell you"
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    @IckabodSchrek Never worry about feeling like you are picking on somebody it is part of the game. All of us go through it at some point. It is just harder when you know that you are innocent. It is a game and should be fun.
  • meinaz wrote: »

Not this time of year though. Camilla is in the Southern Hemisphere. It is summer there.

It's always summer here :lol:

Currently 84F/29C

Just a friendly reminder: no one on the forum knew where I was from before yesterday, so I think the tan clue connecting to me is not valid :p
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

It's always summer here :lol:

Currently 84F/29C

Just a friendly reminder: no one on the forum knew where I was from before yesterday, so I think the tan clue connecting to me is not valid :p

Juliet brought it up before you posted it in CTTF, so she must have know somehow.