EA Forums - Banner

2000% club

Replies

• evant13579 wrote: »
    wiedmannaj wrote: »
    evant13579 wrote: »
    im over 5 digits in terms of multiplier, but i keep a lot of it stored, it is nearly unplayable to have such a high multiplier

What do you consider your ideal multiplier?

depends if you are an XP farmer, if you are not an XP farmer doesnt really matter. if you are a XP farmer, then imo 500% is sufficient for a steady flow of bonuts if you are a regular tapper. 1000% would make it effortless. anything higher and you just end up being one of the people here complaining about how you dont know what to do with all your resources :P

as your multiplier goes up your XP farming goes up exponentially since both your cash flow and XP go up

Nah, I'm an XP farmer and definitely need more than the 1200% I have now.

you must be doing something wrong then, even when i have 500% multiplier i was generating more than enough

It's never enough.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
    im over 5 digits in terms of multiplier, but i keep a lot of it stored, it is nearly unplayable to have such a high multiplier

depends if you are an XP farmer, if you are not an XP farmer doesnt really matter. if you are a XP farmer, then imo 500% is sufficient for a steady flow of bonuts if you are a regular tapper. 1000% would make it effortless. anything higher and you just end up being one of the people here complaining about how you dont know what to do with all your resources :P

as your multiplier goes up your XP farming goes up exponentially since both your cash flow and XP go up

Yup, I track and follow the math for my needs.

Perhaps better if I rephrase. I'm curious, how much multiplier do you usually keep out of storage?
  • Is everyone referencing the shown %, or the total % with SH buildings? Just curious because I only have around 170% shown in the conformity menu, but I know get well over 500% XP from the SH buildings.
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    wiedmannaj wrote: »

Nah, I'm an XP farmer and definitely need more than the 1200% I have now.

you must be doing something wrong then, even when i have 500% multiplier i was generating more than enough

It's never enough.

I'm in the same boat though my goal is to get to 2500%. After that then I'll probably stop with the jet bikes. Just over halfway there.

• gotta do it.

Pics or it didnt happen!
  • Is everyone referencing the shown %, or the total % with SH buildings? Just curious because I only have around 170% shown in the conformity menu, but I know get well over 500% XP from the SH buildings.

I was talking visually not hidden as for the others can't say for sure
  • AARONRTD wrote: »
    Is everyone referencing the shown %, or the total % with SH buildings? Just curious because I only have around 170% shown in the conformity menu, but I know get well over 500% XP from the SH buildings.

I was talking visually not hidden as for the others can't say for sure

i'm also talking visually not hidden.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Only what's in the conformity screen.

A full set of SH building is providing another 241% (hidden).
  • I'm slowly building it up now, just over 200% now, going to try and get to 300% this week. Only just started playing again after a loooooong break so got a bit of catching up to do!
  • I'm somewhere above 2500%
  • A full set of SH building is providing another 241% (hidden).
    I thought a full set of heights buildings was 153% hidden.
  • I believe you're right. I included the whole hidden effect, I'm not sure specifically what it's attributed to.
  • I believe you're right. I included the whole hidden effect, I'm not sure specifically what it's attributed to.

The first 100% is the value of the job itself. For example a KEM has 2000xp for the build itself. if you have 100% multiplier, you get 4000 xp. 2000 original value and 2000 for the 100% bonus.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    got several elder gods over time but 2000% is great. closing in on 1000% (visually) personally
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I get sad when people don't know they are being trolled.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • That's what happens when you don't treat a VD promptly lol

Yup, I track and follow the math for my needs.

Perhaps better if I rephrase. I'm curious, how much multiplier do you usually keep out of storage?

1000-2000%
  • I learn something new everyday. So, please, tell me what the Chilli game is, and how to get it?
  • sam_633377 wrote: »
    I learn something new everyday. So, please, tell me what the Chilli game is, and how to get it?

Go back to 6/2/16 and play homers chiliad or wait till it gets released/ rereleased again.
  • sam_633377
    55 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    AARONRTD wrote: »
    sam_633377 wrote: »
    I learn something new everyday. So, please, tell me what the Chilli game is, and how to get it?

Go back to 6/2/16 and play homers chiliad or wait till it gets released/ rereleased again.

The flux capacitor on my DeLorean is fresh out of plutonium. Guess I'll have to wait ;)