EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• How did @juliet603 find out?
  • I remember to say somewhere earlier that I am not an english native speaker, but that can lead to many other parts of the world, haha.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »
    Meeting ended in time, so I can be back for end of day. Not sure if there is anyway that I will persuade people that I am not a villain, although I am not. As long as the traitor isn't turned tonight, you will have one more chance to get Mr. Blue.
    You or Camilla could be Mr. Blue if the theory of the tan is correct. Arizona being a hot climate. Sorry if it seems I'm picking on you, but I'm just not seeing anything else right now.

Not this time of year though. Camilla is in the Southern Hemisphere. It is summer there.

It's always summer here :lol:

Currently 84F/29C

Just a friendly reminder: no one on the forum knew where I was from before yesterday, so I think the tan clue connecting to me is not valid :p

Juliet brought it up before you posted it in CTTF, so she must have know somehow.

Exactly! She must have said it somewhere else I'm becoming a psychic and getting rich! :lol:
  • OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
    meinaz: 2 vote (maryclaire1, ickabodschrek)
    camillasan372: 2 votes (Juliet603, meinaz)
    Ickabodschrek: 1 vote (JohnColombo)
    Juliet603: 1 vote (camillasan372)
    Maryclaire1: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes

meinaz is leading with reaching 2 votes first.

Evening Message Coming Soon.
  • shocked-cat-211211.jpg

Oh no! Poor Meinaz! And what horrible fate awaits her in the evening message?

FYI for you new players, day has ended so no votes can be changed.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    shocked-cat-211211.jpg

Oh no! Poor Meinaz! And what horrible fate awaits her in the evening message?

FYI for you new players, day has ended so no votes can be changed.

Death is fine by me. :relieved:
  • Day 4 Evening Message:

Mr. Blue sat at his office chair, admiring his degree from Scottsdale Community College.

"Good times those were. Go fighting artichokes!" He said with a smile.

"The only fighting you'll see is the pounding that we're going to give to you." The voice belonged to Kramer. The remaining cast members all walked into Mr. Blue's office.

"Drat, you found me out!" Mr. Blue said, shocked.

"I actually thought you were innocent," Kramer said. "I now know that I was mistaken."

"Yeah, and you were trying to get my lynched just because I had gotten a tan," Bart said as he was carrying his Amazon KIndle Fire.

"What's going to happen now?" Mr. Blue said with a gulp.

"Well, we could call the cops and have you arrested," Newman replied. The game leader wants to finish up with the story because of his being sick, so I guess now you die."

The cast members surrounded Mr. Blue and, as his screams were heard, the cast members smiled. Villainy would not prevail.

FINAL VOTE COUNT:
    meinaz: 2 vote (maryclaire1, ickabodschrek)
    camillasan372: 2 votes (Juliet603, meinaz)
    Ickabodschrek: 1 vote (JohnColombo)
    Juliet603: 1 vote (camillasan372)
    Maryclaire1: 0 votes
    JohnColombo: 0 votes
    meinaz is lynched with reaching 2 votes first.

Alive:
    Meinaz
    Johncolombo
    Juliet603
    Maryclaire1
    Camillasan372
    Ickabodschrek

Dead:
    Wilki1999 (George- innocent)
    Barrymcerlea (Jerry/ tongue tangler- innocent)
    Taco_belle (TV executive/ Mr. Black- villain)
    Moxxee (Homer- innocent)
    Stephtog (Lisa/ the guardian- innocent)
    Turkey1010 (Elaine- innocent)
    Meinaz (TV Exectuive/ Mr. Blue- Villain)

CONGRATULATIONS CAST MEMBERS!

Dead meinaz (Mr. Blue- TV exec./ Villain)
  • I thought MC was the other villain.
  • Congrats y'all! Good game @mattruns84 and @SakuraNeko08 ! Thanks for the fun... sorry about my mid-game breakdown (RL is a b-word sometimes).. hope no one holds it against me

She villainously killed the villain. :p
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• johncolombo
    11382 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2017
    I said it was mienaz since the beginning based on how much she protests every time someone voted for her. But I was such a noob.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • @Turkey1010 glad you liked and no hard feelings!

Now maybe we can fill you in on the crazy amount of clues we gave you lol.
  • Thanks GLs and congrats innocents!!! :D

*hugs @Turkey1010*
  • Good game!

Congrats to the innocents! And well done everyone! :)
  • johncolombo
    11382 posts Senior Moderator
    So is game over?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

She villainously killed the villain. :p

Villain-ception :o
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I said it was mienaz since the beginning based on how much she protests every time someone voted for her. But I was such a noob.

Honestly I don't handle people voting for me well, because it really doesn't happen in other games. I like being innocent. I like people knowing that I am innocent. It sucked being a villain in a game with only one villain team. I had to lie the whole time.

Just for the record, I would never choose to be a villain. I would have went for the traitor.
  • Phew! I felt soooo guilty voting for Meinaz!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am glad that we had new players and hope you will all play again. TB was a wonderful partner and tried to keep me calm when I wasn't. Thanks for hosting @mattruns84 and @SakuraNeko08. You guys did a good job.

:oo:)