EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• johncolombo
    11464 posts Senior Moderator
    Phew! I felt soooo guilty voting for Meinaz!

I changed my vote for her 2 different times to someone else. So can someone explain the dynamics to me now. Some people are supposed to lie? I thought we weren't supposed to mislead. Just asking for next time.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I thought MC was the other villain.

I wish you were playing. :wink: Seriously though you need to join us again.
  • So is game over?

Yep, you are done killing off forum members....or are you? :p:D
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• meinaz wrote: »
    I thought MC was the other villain.

I wish you were playing. :wink: Seriously though you need to join us again.

Perhaps the next one, I had a lot on my plate for the last month or so.
  • the only remaining special roles were the gambler, played by Kramer and the traitor, played by Ned.

Maryclaire was the gambler and, had she been voted ton to be lynched, the GLs would had rolled a dice where she could switch her death with someone else. She was the one with the cards.

Juliet was the traitor. Instead of becoming a villain by death, she would had become the villain had she (Ned) been the last remaining SImpsons character that was alive. She had the eggs benedict, went left, and who likes plain things (posicles and we mentioned plain bagels.

Ned was also suspiciously uncaring as Homer lay dying at the cafe. All he ended up doing was saying "huh"and continued eating/

Bart- @camillasan372
    Marge- @johncolombo
    Kramer- @maryclaire1
    Ned- @juliet603
    Newman- @ Ickabodschrek
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

I changed my vote for her 2 different times to someone else. So can someone explain the dynamics to me now. Some people are supposed to lie? I thought we weren't supposed to mislead. Just asking for next time.

You can lie as much as you want. It doesn't make sense for innocents to do it, but there would be no way for villains to survive.
  • johncolombo
    So is game over?

lol I don't know I'm a mod. If you wake up banned tomorrow does that count as killing you off.
    :D
    Seriously just joking. Thanks for letting me play.

• Phew! I felt soooo guilty voting for Meinaz!

Well villains aren't supposed to tell you they are villains, so yeah some have to lie. You just have to figure out from clues in the Day message stories to figure out who could possibly be lying.

Also FYI, Knickel was a typo. But you guys liked it so much we kept it. :lol:

• So is game over?

lol I don't know I'm a mod. If you wake up banned tomorrow does that count as killing you off.

You better play again, sometime. You got the hang of it!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Well villains aren't supposed to tell you they are villains, so yeah some have to lie. You just have to figure out from clues in the Day message stories to figure out who could possibly be lying.

Was there an meaning behind it?
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017
    meinaz wrote: »

You can lie as much as you want. It doesn't make sense for innocents to do it, but there would be no way for villains to survive.

Makes since. So if I'm innocent and people think I'm the villain it's acceptable to claim innocent.

It was just supposed to be nickel, but Matt had accidentally put the "K" in front and we hadn't noticed it before posting that message. Then all of you kept mentioning it. :D

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Makes since. So if I'm innocent and people think I'm the villain it's acceptable to claim innocent.
    So who was Ned? Just curious.

Absolutely, you can claim to be innocent. It doesn't mean anyone will believe you. Juliet was Ned. Dee was right about her being the traitor.
  • I thought MC was the other villain.

:oo:)

My reasoning was that I think John picked up on the cold and snow references. You have the avatar of 'Snowball' II and 'Santa's' little helper
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

It was just supposed to be nickel, but Matt had accidentally put the "K" in front and we hadn't noticed it before posting that message. Then all of you kept mentioning it. :D

I got that part. I was wondering if there was a meaning to the nickel.

Yep, the innocents tell the truth, the villains lie when they need to.

• E Pluribus Unum= "out of many; one" was supposed to be a clue that out of all of the cast members, there was one traitor... or one suspicious person.

Knickel was a typo, but we kept it, like Sakura said, because I wrote in the first beginning part about Ned's not liking the new York Knicks because of it's being ladies underwear. :D

Thought maybe that could be a clue, too. Seriously, you all cracked us up with someof your theories.
  • Great Game! Thanks GLs. Boy was I off with Juliet's role. Sorry @meinaz *High fives MC*
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • johncolombo
    Did project nickle mean anything?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    mattruns84 wrote: »
    So is game over?

You better play again, sometime. You got the hang of it!

I agree. You picked up on me quickly which nobody else did although most had played with me before.