EA Forums - Banner

***[CG]: Simpsfeld!*** Day 4: Congratulations Cast Members!

Replies

• Did project nickle mean anything?

E PLuribus Unum is on the American nickel.

E Pluribus Unum= "out of many; one" was supposed to be a clue that out of all of the cast members, there was one traitor... or one suspicious person.
    Knickel was a typo, but we kept it, like Sakura said, because I wrote in the first beginning part about Ned's not liking the new York Knicks because of it's being ladies underwear. :D
    Thought maybe that could be a clue, too. Seriously, you all cracked us up with someof
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    I was certain JC was a villain!

One thing I liked was the fast pace of the game...
  • johncolombo
    11497 posts Senior Moderator
    meinaz wrote: »
    mattruns84 wrote: »
    So is game over?

Yep, you are done killing off forum members....or are you? :p:D

lol I don't know I'm a mod. If you wake up banned tomorrow does that count as killing you off.
    :D
    Seriously just joking. Thanks for letting me play.

You better play again, sometime. You got the hang of it!

I agree. You picked up on me quickly which nobody else did although most had played with me before.

Hello, my name is Colombo
    :D

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • The only clue for Project nickel was the E Pluribus Unum part that Matt put there to tell you all there was a traitor.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• johncolombo
    The only clue for Project nickel was the E Pluribus Unum part that Matt put there to tell you all there was a traitor.

I quickly said the meaning of that, may have been my first comment. One.
  • Yay we won!! I was so off with my suspicions :lol: just goes to show you really can make anyone look guilty if you look hard enough for clues!

I was the traitor but I had no intentions of turning bad. Innocent all the way :grin:

Thanks @mattruns84 and @SakuraNeko08 that was my first game in a while and I really enjoyed it! :smiley:
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I was so paranoid I thought the nickel was about me, since I teach Chemistry and nickel is an element. I swear I can relate most of the game to me in someway. :lol:
  • I thought MC was the other villain.

:oo:)

My reasoning was that I think John picked up on the cold and snow references. You have the avatar of 'Snowball' II and 'Santa's' little helper

Sneaky! I didn't even notice! :D
  • lol and I can't believe knickel was a typo this whole time! :joy:
  • johncolombo
    edited January 2017
    I enjoyed too. Thanks all. Next time Moxxee next time. Lol
  • I LOVED THIS GAME

Congratulations @mattruns84 and @SakuraNeko08 :))
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Great Game! Thanks GLs. Boy was I off with Juliet's role. Sorry @meinaz *High fives MC*

No need to be sorry. I am so glad you decided to play again. You had a lot of good insight.
  • johncolombo
    juliet603 wrote: »
    lol and I can't believe knickel was a typo this whole time! :joy:

They missed it once. There is a place where it is spelled correctly.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I was so paranoid I thought the nickel was about me, since I teach Chemistry and nickel is an element. I swear I can relate most of the game to me in someway. :lol:

:D omg @meinaz you probably thought we were picking on you... I had no clue you were left handed or a chemistry teacher.
  • johncolombo
    juliet603 wrote: »

Count me in for the next one.

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Honestly I hope the next game is at the other forum. It at least warns us when others have sent messages before we send ours. I had a hard time keeping up with messages. It didn't help that some people liked to edit their a lot.
  • Phew! I felt soooo guilty voting for Meinaz!

I changed my vote for her 2 different times to someone else. So can someone explain the dynamics to me now. Some people are supposed to lie? I thought we weren't supposed to mislead. Just asking for next time.

Well villains aren't supposed to tell you they are villains, so yeah some have to lie. You just have to figure out from clues in the Day message stories to figure out who could possibly be lying.

Also FYI, Knickel was a typo. But you guys liked it so much we kept it. :lol:

Thanks a lot for that :( I thought it was going to get me lynched a couple of times.

DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • juliet603 wrote: »

I meant that we spent the whole game convinced the misspelling was a clue lol! :lol:
  • moxxee wrote: »
    I was certain JC was a villain!

One thing I liked was the fast pace of the game...

Glad you liked it, but I was worried that it was too quick. Some of the players weren't thrilled, but others seemed to make it work.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Great Game! Thanks GLs. Boy was I off with Juliet's role. Sorry @meinaz *High fives MC*

No need to be sorry. I am so glad you decided to play again. You had a lot of good insight.

*High five* @IckabodSchrek!!