EA Forums - Banner

TOO MUCH MONEY ON HAND

124Next

Replies

• LusciousJohnnyD
    207 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    How have I not been doing this??? For the longest time, I've been playing without XP collider and letting my $$$ pile up. I'd gotten to $88M and was at level 188. I turned the XP collider on and started buying and selling bloodmobiles. My goodness, with my 535.4% bonus, the levels and donuts kept piling up. After collecting from characters and buildings for 4 hours, I was at level 189, after collider/bloodmobile, I'm at level 670 and went from donuts to 537. I stopped at around $20M so I can have some $$$ for land expansion. My only disappointment was I honestly thought EA was clever enough to write a little note for each level up splash screen. I was wrong :'(
  • If 1600 donuts get you 5 million cash, would 5 million cash get you 1600 donuts?
  • nitespark wrote: »
    If 1600 donuts get you 5 million cash, would 5 million cash get you 1600 donuts?

No. Donuts are premium currency, cash is common currency. It is NEVER a good idea to convert premium currency to common currency.
  • How am I getting almost 40000 XP from building ONE KEM when my multiplier is only on 206%? Hmmmmm
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    we need the world's largest toilet aspirational

So we could literally flush our money down the toilet? :smile::smiley:
    Hahahahaha!!!
  • ami-rose5 wrote: »
    How am I getting almost 40000 XP from building ONE KEM when my multiplier is only on 206%? Hmmmmm

Do you have lots of Springfield Heights buildings out on display as they have a hidden xp multiplier.
  • ami-rose5 wrote: »
    How am I getting almost 40000 XP from building ONE KEM when my multiplier is only on 206%? Hmmmmm

Do you have lots of Springfield Heights buildings out on display as they have a hidden xp multiplier.

Just realised I have the collider on, doh! :D
  • Well at least you now know why you're getting the xp boost :)
  • Well at least you now know why you're getting the xp boost :)

Yes I do now, how dopey! Managed to get to level 124 now. Rising slowly!
  • I have been struggling with cash since this game came out. I have a couple of house farms and nothing in storage but it's taken me almost 3 weeks to come up with 10,000,000.
  • ZombieApu
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Here is my strategy:
    Early on (Level 1- 99)
    1. Buy Mystery boxes often.
    2. Mainly buy decorations with the highest bonus per donut.
    3. Buy climbing walls to maintain "Righteousness", max out the 6 multiplier sections.
    4. Buy some donuts (supports new content, forces you to play more often so you don't feel like you wasted money).
    5. House farm as much as you can (you can make it cute, spread it out a little, doesn't have to get ugly).
    6. Play all events as much as possible - Tons of free stuff for our Springfields.
    Experinenced Players (level 100 - 400)
    1. Start KEM Farming, and any other methods you find to earn fast bonuts.
    2. 3days of XP Boost will yield a good catch of donuts at most any level.
    3. Buy characters, buildings and decorations when on sale or have addtional freebies as much as possible.
    4. Buy all the buildings in SH to max hidden XP bonus.
    5. Start buying more selectivly, conserving donuts - Don't let the whale loose.
    I just can't stop - (level 400+)
    1. Just Farm for 1 day of the XP Collider.
    2. Build as many KEM as you can (or whatever method you've figured works best). Set aside an open space to do this.
    3. Build your KEM's in a 6 across by 9 deep patterned layout, facing right. This is the max size box the 'tap and hold' tool will select, making selling back simpler, faster.
    4. Once your past 20 hrs on the Collider, buy and sell as many bloodmbiles and Rat traps you can.
    5. Keep the good habits from earlier, go nuts buying stuff, keep uping the multiplier, buying premium items, skins, etc...
    6. Keep Tapping till ya' can tap no more, but mostly have fun, be creative with your Springfield, and enjoy.
    Other ideas:
    • Start your KEM farm 4 hrs before you turn on the XP collider, then tap the KEM's to complete them, don't waste bonus XP time.
    • Make sure you've left enough time before turning on the XP collider, to allow most, if not all, of your buildings to be tapped.
    • Don't forget to visit all friends (unhide them), and collect XP in Krustyland too.
    Post edited by ZombieApu on
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    ZombieApu wrote: »
    [*] Buy all the buildings in SH, get as many as you can to level 4 or 5, to max hidden XP bonus.

All very good advice with one small oversight:

SH buildings give the hidden bonus at level 1 it doesnt matter what level they are you get the same bonus. The one exception is the private island, which has to be at level 2 to get the bonus, but anything above that doesn't affect the bonus.

Check out this thread for all things SH:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/81718/sh-tables#latest
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I just can't stop - (level 400+)

I'd suggested....
    Experienced player would be lvl 939,
    and "I just can't stop" would be Multiplier based... say 1000%+
  • I have to start storing duplicate houses to slow my rate of earning cash as I got no time to harvest donuts.