EA Forums - Banner

Is there some new development for Krustyland in the works??

Prev13
I've noticed that for several times in the last few days the daily task has been asking us to go to Krustyland to collect tickets. I wonder if this means that they'll finally be doing something new with Krustyland again?? That would be so great to do something or put up new developments and buildings in Krustyland!! It's the most under used piece of land in Springfield that desperately needs developing!!

Replies

• My apologies for the duplication but I did do a search before I posted my comment. Ever since EA changed the way the site looks it has not been easy to search for previous topics.
  • Helen0725 wrote: »
    My apologies for the duplication but I did do a search before I posted my comment. Ever since EA changed the way the site looks it has not been easy to search for previous topics.

Actually, I don’t think it’s ever been particularly easy.

• It does seem strange that so many people are getting tasks that send you to Krustyland and I hope that it points to something happening there, but it could just be a server glitch that has spat out the same task to loads of people who knows, guess only time will tell.
  • I tend to be skeptical about these kinds of game predictions — they rarely pan out. But I wouldn’t necessarily be disappointed if this one turned out to be true. I’ve acquired all of the KL land, but large swathes remain under-utilized.
  • NicholasD1984
    2715 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Just think it's random. I get collect income, harvest tommaco, or kl tickets and laffy meal for kids.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • I got tickets for donuts
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    Yeah dude, three days in a row now the daily event has been collect KL tickets.
  • Yep, same here. I was wondering the same but thought it might just be to make people visit more often... and it worked for me as I've started building mine now! :lol:
  • Random bad luck, nothing else
  • There's no way so many people are getting so many Krustyland tasks for it to just be random.
  • There's no way so many people are getting so many Krustyland tasks for it to just be random.

I completely agree!
    There is so much potential that can be done with Krustyland!
    It doesn't have to only be summer related things. They could have a winter themed amusement park with a tie in to Martins Frozen ice princess character.

• cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    EA has big plans for Krustyland, huge plans. Everyone they've told about it thinks it's fantastic, and you are going to love it. Believe me.
  • It seems to me like, for some reason, there are no individual/group character tasks being assigned for the daily tasks. There just aren't very many other tasks to choose from, so it is a lot of KL and collecting from buildings.
  • I had the tickets task again today also. I does make you wonder.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I didn't get a Krustyland task today, or yesterday.

Today was collecting from businesses, yesterday was collecting from characters (if I remember correctly).
  • cdepast wrote: »
    EA has big plans for Krustyland, huge plans. Everyone they've told about it thinks it's fantastic, and you are going to love it. Believe me.

And Shelbyville will pay for it!
  • We are getting monorail tunnels to KL! Just kidding, I don't know.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • cdepast wrote: »
    Trump is going to make Krustyland great again!
  • I didn't get a Krustyland task today, or yesterday.

Today was collecting from businesses, yesterday was collecting from characters (if I remember correctly).

I had the exact same pattern as you. The repeating Krustyland task only happened to me the first day.