EA Forums - Banner

2000% club

Replies

• sam_633377 wrote: »
    AARONRTD wrote: »
    sam_633377 wrote: »
    I learn something new everyday. So, please, tell me what the Chilli game is, and how to get it?

Go back to 6/2/16 and play homers chiliad or wait till it gets released/ rereleased again.

The flux capacitor on my DeLorean is fresh out of plutonium. Guess I'll have to wait ;)

I don't feel like messing around with those plutonium stealing terroist again as it didn't go so well last time. Thank god for vests ;)
  • wplumm42 wrote: »
    A full set of SH building is providing another 241% (hidden).
    I thought a full set of heights buildings was 153% hidden.

Thought it was 154%
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I learn something new everyday. So, please, tell me what the Chilli game is, and how to get it?

Go back to 6/2/16 and play homers chiliad or wait till it gets released/ rereleased again.

The flux capacitor on my DeLorean is fresh out of plutonium. Guess I'll have to wait ;)

That's ok. All you need is an old clock tower, some heavy duty cables and a big thunderstorm easy peasy
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »

That's ok. All you need is an old clock tower, some heavy duty cables and a big thunderstorm easy peasy

Those cables are hard to come by.
  • AirurandoP
    851 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    wplumm42 wrote: »

Thought it was 154%

All the buildings add up to 150% (15 X 10) plus the three private islands @ 1%

The 5 beach hideaways can add another 100% but that is not hidden.

But if you had the glitch you can get a lot more. My SH hidden multiplier is 196% and I still have my Business centres and Condos in storage.
    Post edited by AirurandoP on

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• AARONRTD wrote: »
    KillaSqirl wrote: »

True, but they are still easier to find than gullible Libyan terrorists
  • AirurandoP wrote: »

Thought it was 154%

But if you had the glitch you can get a lot more. My SH hidden multiplier is 196% and I still have my Business centres and Condos in storage.

Anybody who works with a crazy old scientist stealing plutonium is just plain gullible. And you probably should feed his dog just in case.
  • AARONRTD wrote: »
    AirurandoP wrote: »

Thought it was 154%

Anybody who works with a crazy old scientist stealing plutonium is just plain gullible. And you probably should feed his dog just in case.

Throw in a hover board, self-drying clothes, and the contraption to feed the dog everyday..... I'll take my chances with the old Doc and Libyans.
  • No flying locomotive!?! No deal!!
  • How do you guys accomplish this with the item cap? I am guessing your Springfield is mostly items and not an organized town?
  • Check out this thread if you want to see AARONRTD 'S town, definitely not a dumping ground.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90636/monorails-in-my-town#latest
  • Check out this thread if you want to see AARONRTD 'S town, definitely not a dumping ground.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90636/monorails-in-my-town#latest
    Thanks but there are some unorganized fuster clucks in my town
  • I played the game during the Chili cook off mini thing but never played the turtle thing. Thought it was a waste of my time. It doesn't give me anything new so....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Isn't the whole game basically a waste of time?
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    Isn't the whole game basically a waste of time?

You could make an argument that all of life is a waste of time: the real question being do you get enjoyment out of it... In this case no I think.

• How do you do it? Been working hard on it this week but only managed to raise it about 40%
  • The new stuff got me over 2020%
  • Mid March i'll cross into the 2000% club
  • Just surpassed 450. You guys with 2000, do you just have a bunch of stuff piled up in the corner or what?? I can't imagine having room to pile a bunch of stuff up. I have one area top right, where I have 10 modern condos and 8? I think of the other condos. Bought up all the land and barely have room for a event.
  • I'm only at 246.90%
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!